SquareSpace Launches two new Android Apps
Just a little while ago, SquareSpace finally came to Android. And this week, they brought along for the ride a couple extra apps. That included SquareSpace Notes, and SquareSpace Blog. So now we have a total of 4 SquareSpace apps on Android, and if you are a SquareSpace subscriber and user, this is a pretty big deal.
TripIt updated to v3.6
If you travel a lot, you probably use TripIt, or something similar. TripIt was updated this week to version 3.6. This update brings offline editing (so you can add stuff to your trips and create new trips without an internet connection), and enhanced point tracking. Because you can track your frequent flyer miles through TripIt as well. Which is actually pretty cool.
LastPass hits v3.3
LastPass is a popular password manager app, and this week it got updated to version 3.3. The changelog includes
- New: Folder sharing and management, including support for the Shared Family Folder and LastPass Enterprise.
- New: Option to reprompt immediately after screen lock.
- New: Support Synaptics fingerprint readers on new phones.
- Updated: Reduced network data usage.
- Updated: Reduced memory usage when app fill is enabled.
- Updated: Improved error handling and notification.
- Updated: Prompt before opening downloaded file.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Swiftkey Updates with new Pink Theme Pack
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. So you'll see a lot of companies incorporating pink into their colors. Especially sports like the NFL. Swiftkey is getting in on the action by introducing a bunch of pink themes that are available now for Swiftkey. I actually really like a couple of these themes here.
Microsoft's OneDrive Gets updated
This week, Redmond's own Microsoft updated their cloud storage app, OneDrive. It now includes an option to view all your photos instead of by album, or date, etc. Which is such a simple feature, it's hard to imagine that it didn't have this before. But it's there now.