SwiftKey brings in 13 new languages
SwiftKey has been cranking out great updates lately. First with the transition to freemium and an app store, and then the pink themes for Breast Cancer awareness this month, and now were looking at about 13 new languages being added to the keyboard. We’re also looking at multiple Indian languages for the first time!
Endomundo Sports Tracker Goes Android Wear
We love seeing apps getting updated for Android Wear support. And this week, Endomondo Sports Tracker was the latest one to join that group. Right now there are a ton of apps in the Play Store for Android Wear and it’s growing each day.
Amazon’s Kindle App hits v4.7
Amazon updated their Kindle app this week. It’s now sitting at version 4.7. There’s not a whole lot that’s new, but lets check out the changelog:
- Start playing narration before audiobook download is complete
- Localized support for Dutch
- Tap on highlight to edit
- Several bug fixes
NBA GameTime Updated for the new Season
NBA Pre-Season is already under way. And surprisingly the Pistons already have a win. NBA also updated their GameTime app for the 2014-15 basketball season. Who’s going to be the best in the league? Who’ll make it to the Finals and get that ring?
WordPress hits v3.2 for Android
WordPress also saw an update this week. It brought along with it, a pretty lengthy changelog. Let’s have a look:
- Notifications screen redesigned for better readability
- Post upload notification improvement with new thumbnail and progress bar
- Post list now auto refreshes
- Infinite post swipe in the Reader
- Swipe between photos in the photo viewer
- QuickPress widget fixed
- Pull to refresh widget will tell you if network is not available during airplane mode
- Various bug fixes