This is something that we get asked about a lot, so that's why we always post a tutorial on how to enable developer options for ever phone that we get our hands on. Even though it's more or less the same on each and every device. So if this tutorial is a bit too beginner for you, just bear with us. As not everyone has been using Android for years.
Developer Options is hidden on most Android devices because most people don't need the and may not know what they are used for. And by hiding them, it keeps people from messing up their phones. Google started hiding Developer Options in Android 4.2 almost two years ago. But there's a simple way to get them back. Let's have a look:
- Pull down the notification drawer and tap on "Settings"
- Scroll down to "About Phone"
- Now scroll down to "Build Number"
- Tap on " Build Number" 7 times.
- It'll now say that you are a developer.
- Now press back
- You should now see Developer Options above About Phone.
It's just that easy. And we have a video showing you how to do it if you need even more help. So you can check that out down below.