The Android Headlines podcast is up! This is podcast number 73. It was just me and Alex this week. We held it down and somehow kept the podcast to an hour.
Don't forget to enter our giveaway! We're giving away an LG G3 and a G Watch! The contest is super easy to enter. The contest ends on the 25th, so get in on it while you can.
The Android Headlines Show is every Thursday at 930pm Eastern. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don't forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what's going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There's always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what's important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We always love to hear from you.
Here's the YouTube video and podcast stream for this week:
- Sprint unveils new shared data plans, and new individual plans
- T-Mobile answers back with Refer-a-Friend getting unlimited data for a year
- OnePlus is expanding into India
- Toyota is working on an infotainment center based around the Nexus 7
- Viva Movil shuts down
- Sharp announces Aquos Crystal smartphone with no bezel
- Lenovo is launching 5 new devices this year
- Motorola could launch 8 new phones by Christmas
- Moto X+1 Leaks Out for Verizon
- Asus PadFone Mini X strolls through the FCC, bound for AT&T
- Singtel announces Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Alpha LTE-A phones
- Barnes & Noble unveils the Galaxy Tab 4 Nook
- Humble SEGA Bundle is live
- Uber launches their own API
- Swype adds new pro sports themes