The Android Headlines podcast is ready to download. You know you want some. Don't forget to enter our giveaway! We're giving away an LG G3 and a G Watch! The contest is super easy to enter.
The Android Headlines Show is every Thursday at 930pm Eastern. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don't forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what's going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There's always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what's important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We always love to hear from you.
Here's the YouTube video and podcast stream for this week:
- T-Mobile launching me prepaid service called Simply Prepaid
- Lenovo profits way up on massive increase in smartphone shipments
- Google Location history let's you see what Google sees about where you've been
- Sprint "Take the Edge Off" event is happening on the 19th
- HTC schedules event for Sept 4th to announce…something
- Motorola announces event on Sept 4 to unveil a new Moto X, Moto G, and Moto 360
- Moto 360 could hold a charge for two days
- Galaxy Note 4 specs leak, are just what we expected
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha is underwhelming
- Kyocera Brigadier's sapphire display is insanely tough
- Google's new Hangouts experience for Chrome looks awesome
- Grooveshark is coming to Chromecast
- Snapchat is more popular than Twitter or Google Plus with 18-34 year olds