This week we had Slickwraps CEO Jonathan Endicott on with us! We have teamed up with Slickwraps to give away an LG G3, a G Watch, and 60 wraps for the two devices. The contest is super easy to enter. We also talked about Sprint dropping their T-Mobile bid and replacing their CEO, early IFA 2014 news, and some Google acquisitions.
The Android Headlines Show is every Thursday at 930pm Eastern. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You can subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don't forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what's going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There's always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what's important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We love to hear from you.
Here's the YouTube video and podcast stream for this week:
- We've teamed up with Slickwraps to give away an LG G3, a G Watch, and 60 wraps!
- Sprint/Softbank backs out of T-Mobile purchase
- Sprint replaces Dan Hesse with new CEO Marcelo Claure
- Samsung sends out invites for the Note 4 announcement event, Unpacked 2014 Episode 2
- Sony IFA invites leak out, Z3 announcement in tow
- Xperia Z3 may be coming to T-Mobile
- Z3 tablet might be in the works as well
- Huawei Ascend P7 could get a sapphire display
- Timex is kicking out a stand-alone smartwatch on AT&T
- YouTube acquires mobile video app Directr
- Google buys messaging service Emu
- Google adds unsubscribe button to the top of your emails in Gmail
- OnePlus is dropping CyanogenMod in favor of an in-house ROM