Wunderlist 3 gets updated
Just yesterday, Wunderlist pushed out a new update to the Play Store. And here’s the changelog:
- New, more intuitive design and reengineered apps make Wunderlist feel faster than ever before.
- Real-time Sync instantly updates your lists, no matter where you are.
- Collaborating with Wunderlist is now even easier, with a simpler way to share todo lists.
- Comments are now free to help everyone stay in the loop with family and colleagues.
- Curate your favorite things to do, see and make for everyone on the web with public lists.
Hulu App Updates
Hulu actually updated their app this week, and the big take away from the update is the fact that you can now watch movies and TV Shows on your phone for free. In the past, you had to subscribe to their $9.99/month + ads Hulu+ service in order to watch anything on mobile. But that has changed now. Thankfully.
Samsung Milk adds $3.99 Premium tier
Samsung’s own music subscription service, Milk, added their own $3.99 premium subscription tier. For $3.99/month you’ll get some additional features, although those features haven’t been made known just yet. Hopefully we’ll learn more soon though.
Dish Anywhere Gets a Redesign
In it’s latest update, Dish Anywhere got a nice new redesign, and one that was desperately needed. Now it looks a lot less like an iOS rip off, and I’m sure many of you are going to love that. It’s definitely not #HoloYolo or #MaterialYolo, but it does look 100x better.
UPS Mobile hits v4.1
For those of you that might get a lot of packages like me, you probably use UPS My Choice to track them and get notifications when new items are on the way. Well thanks to the update to the UPS Mobile app, we now have even easier tracking with the app, making it much easier to find out when the next big thing will arrive at our doorstep.