Description: Word Search Multilingual is a word search game for Android that not only brings 16 different categories to players to challenge themselves with, but also as many as 31 different languages. Word searches with Word Search Multilingual can be performed in different languages, making things far more difficult if you’re not a native speaker. A great game for adults to brush up on their language skills as well as those that can speak more than one language to enjoy a simple word search game. Puzzles are randomly generated with Word Search Multilingual and there are flash cards, and quick access to English dictionaries as well. Let’s take a closer look at Word Search Multilingual to see if its a game for you.
How it Works: If you’re a Word Search fan, you’ll need to first download the game from the Play Store before you can star playing.
From there, you can set up whatever game you want to play, which involves choosing your language as well as a category.
With 31 different languages to choose from, there’s a good variety of languages.
I can speak Spanish fairly well, so I’m going to start off playing a game in Spanish, all you need to do is find the word in the text and then drag your finger over it to collect the word.
While other languages work well in Word Search Multilingual, the focus is on English and there’s a whole bunch of categories for English speakers including some specific ones and you can even have words spoken aloud.
Opinion: Word Search Multilingual is a fun game that works well and is nice and easy to play. Sure, at the end of the day this is just another Word Search game, but with the added ability of using it in as many as 31 languages, which makes Word Search Multilingual easily recommended to a massive amount of users without having to download a special language pack or anything like that. It’s easy to play and there’s a good variety of categories to play through in English and people can even find out what words mean if they’ve never come across them before. I had a lot of fun with the game, but it would be nice if there was a little more visual flare to the overall experience.
- Speed (4/5) – Word Search Multilingual runs fine and there were no issues running the game for me.
- Features (4/5) – With over 30 languages included and an excellent selection of categories, Word Search Multilingual has something for everyone.
- Theme (4/5) – It’s a decent enough looking game, but it’d be nice if Word Search Multilingual had a little more flare.
- Overall (4/5) – A solid word search game in its own right, the extra languages and specialist categories gives it a little something extra.
- 31 different languages makes this a game that a whole cross section of users will be able to play.
- Specialist categories for English will make things a little harder.
- Words can be looked up on Dictionary.com for those that might not have a diverse vocabulary.
- Easy to pickup play whenever, or wherever.
- Word Search Multilingual could do with some extra flare.
- Other categories are needed for the extra languages.
Conclusion: Word Search Multilingual might not be the most exciting game out there, but it certainly has a lot going for it. With 31 different languages and a good selection of categories in English there’s a lot on offer here. It’s a shame that the game itself isn’t that good-looking, but it is a word search game after all. Still, for a free game that is available in lots of different languages, Word Search Multilingual is certainly something worth taking a look at.