Description: Aloha is an Icon Pack for Android that features over 1,600 icons, 10 wallpapers and even support for the Muzei wallpaper. It’s a tropical type of theme for Android that’s perfect for summer and it’s got so many icons featured in it that it’s very difficult to find an icon on your device that’s not skinned. With a cool, summer theme Aloha even has dynamic calendar support and supports pretty much ever major launcher out there, including Unicon for you Xposed users out there. So, with so many icon packs available for Android, how can Aloha set itself apart from the pack? Let’s take a look shall we.
How it Works: To get Aloha icon pack on your device, you’ll need to download it from the Play Store. You should check whether or not your launcher is supported, but the vast majority of them are supported so you should be able to just download it and be ready.
You can take a look at the icons in the dashboard app and you can apply it from there as well. There’s a huge variety of icons available here, and all the major apps and games are featured. Every Friday, the app is updated with new icons as well as fixes.
When you apply the theme on your homescreen you can take a look at how the icons look on your homescreen.
If you’re looking to further the look and feel on your device you can take a look at the wallpapers included in the app.
Great for tablets as well as smartphones, Aloha will give you a nice, rustic yet bright and tropical look and feel for your device.
Opinion: The quality of polish and high-quality used in Aloha’s icons are excellent and it looks really nice on smartphones and tablets and is a great theme for the summer time. More than that, it’s excellent for all year round with weekly updates and over 1,600 icons, there’s no shortage of apps and games themed here and it just looks excellent. The dashboard app is a nice touch and it’s well featured and easy to use with a good selection of wallpapers to choose from. Aloha looks awesome on my G Pad and I’ll be coming back to it time and time again.
- Speed (4/5) – Icon packs don’t slow down your device, but Aloha is nice and speedy and it’ll give your device a new feel.
- Features (4/5) – With a great dashboard app and over 1,600 icons this is the icon pack to give you a nice, tropical theme to it with wallpapers built-in.
- Theme (5/5) – Aloha is easily one of the best-looking icon packs that I’ve used, it’s got a rustic look and feel to it, it channels flat design in a fresh way and it’ll theme all the apps on your device with no issues, complete with wallpapers and dynamic calendar.
- Overall (5/5) – It’s got over a thousand icons, a handful of wallpapers, dynamic calendar support and it looks awesome – what more could you want?
- Over 1,6500 icons are included in Aloha and it’ll theme pretty much anything.
- Nice-looking icon mask for the few apps that aren’t included.
- Dashboard app is easy to use and comes with lots of wallpapers.
- Rustic, colorful theme with flat design works excellently with KitKat and we’re sure it’ll add a new design for Android L as well.
- More wallpapers would be nice to see.
- Higher-resolution wallpapers would work much better on tablets.
Conclusion: Aloha is a great-looking icon pack with lots of flare to it. It gives flat design a colorful, playful twist and it’s even a little rustic as well. Great for tablets and smartphones the dashboard app is easy to use and even if you use Unicon, you’re guaranteed a good experience here. It’s another high-quality icon pack from Stealthychief and it’s not too expensive at all. With more than 1,650 icons, Aloha has a consistent theme to it that will breath new life into your smartphone and will certainly give you a fresh new experience.