Description: 3Dion is yet another icon pack from the excellent GSeth and features over 2,375 icons all at a luscious 192×192 resolution. These thousands of icons are all very similar to each other, keeping the digital and subtly-colored look and feel all uniform throughout the entire theme. Not only is there over 2,300 icons included here, with icons for the vast majority of apps and games, but there's also Muzei support and a selection of 48 HD wallpapers to match the digital look of 3Dion. As you'd expect, 3Dion works with the majority of launchers out there, so let's take a closer look.
How it Works: First of all, you'll need to download 3Dion from the Play Store. From there, you can open up the Dashboard app and apply it to your launcher. Unicon users can just apply it from the Xposed Module as normal.
Through the dashboard app, you can also take a look at the vast array of icons included.
There's even dynamic calendar support to boot.
Looking good on your homescreens, 3Dion has 2,375 icons so there's no need to worry about an app or game that might not be covered.
There are 48 wallpapers included in the pack, and they all look really quite nice.
Opinion: This isn't the first pack of GSeth's I've reviewed as I spent some time with the Rugo pack a little while ago. Both packs are very different to each other and appeal to different types of users. 3Dion is a more digital type of pack and will appeal to those looking for a minimal look and feel on their devices. I enjoy the subtle colorings on these icons as it brings a little bit of flare to an otherwise simple and digital look. The wallpapers are really nice as well, as they don't leave me with the trouble of having to squeeze a widget into them somehow. A good-looking pack, with lots of icons to fill out your whole device, 3Dion is definitely something I'll be using in rotation.
- Speed (4/5) -The Dashboard app is quick and everything is simple and quick to setup.
- Features (5/5) – The aim of an icon pack is to feature as many icons as possible, with 2,300 plus as well as almost 50 wallpapers, 3Dion doe just that.
- Theme (5/5) – A nice departure from overly colorful and flashy designs, 3Dion is a minimal icon pack that has some subtle color to it. Great for those going for subtlety, 3Dion is a great-looking pack.
- Overall (5/5) – It's got 48 wallpapers, over 2,375 icons and it looks awesome, it's another great icon pack from GSeth, what more do we say?
- Easy to use Dashboard app allows easy downloads of wallpapers and easy application of the theme.
- 2,375 plus icons ensure a complete and unified theme to your device after using 3Dion for just a short period of time.
- Supports the excellent Muzei Live Wallpaper
- The subtle, digital look and feel will appeal to those looking for a clean homescreen and the uniformity of so many icons will help complete that look.
- Sometimes wallpapers can take a little while to download.
- Icon masks for Unicon would help fill the very few gaps here and there.
Conclusion: 3Dion is just what we've come to expect from GSeth really, it's a cool look that stays true throughout the thousands of icons included and at 192×192 they're all high-resolution and will look great on your homescreens. With very little to complain about here, 3Dion is great if you want to try your hand at creating clean and minimal homescreens.