The Android Headlines podcast is ready for you to download. What are you waiting for? Don’t forget to subscribe too.
The Android Headlines Show is live every Thursday night at 930pm Eastern. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don’t forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what’s going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There’s always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what’s important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We love to hear from you.
Here’s the YouTube video and podcast stream for this week’s show:
- Motorola booted out of Germany
- OnePlus One invite giveaway!
- OnePlus Two to be codenamed Lettuce?
- Asus bringing more devices to the U.S.
- Verizon announces LG G3 release date
- Small tablets are being replaced by larger smartphones
- Avast releases scary FUD report that isn’t actually a big deal
- Samsung is giving up Knox, passing the Android security torch to Google
- HTC announcing the Desire 616 tomorrow in India
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet coming to Verizon Wireless
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact finally made it to the U.S.
- New backup and restore functionality coming in Android L
- Chromecast gets screen mirroring
- Android Wear doesn’t play nice with paid apps. Google releases workaround