Episode 69 of the Android Headlines Show was great. My OnePlus One arrived and I added some bumpers into the podcast between each section. I also misspoke and referenced Japan in a conversation about China, so I'm a horrible person. Forgive me.
The Android Headlines Show is every Thursday at 930pm Eastern. The podcast is up shortly after we broadcast. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don't forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what's going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There's always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what's important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We always love to hear from you.
Here's the YouTube video of the broadcast, and the podcast audio stream:
Show notes for episode 69:
- New manufacturing process could usher in 1TB of storage for our devices
- LG is selling phones and making stacks of cash
- Sprint holding an event on August 19th to "take the edge off"
- Hugo Barra says Xiaomi isn't copying Apple
- OnePlus announces bamboo back for the One
- Sony Xperia Z3 specs and photos leak out
- Xiaomi Mi4 officially announced
- Red and pink HTC One M8, if you want
- HTC smartwatch makes a cameo?
- Marvel Unlimited is only $0.99 for a limited time
- HTC is pushing their apps to the Play Store
- Chrome for Android beta updated with Material Design look
- Play Store gets the Material Design treatment too
- Google giving away All Access with Chromecast to celebrate Chromecast's first birthday
- OnePlus One gets stock Android ROM
- Google Voice website gets Hangouts calling just like on the Gmail website