Now that the LG G3 is out on every carrier in the US and coming to many more countries. It's time to start up our tutorials for the LG G3. The LG G3 is a fantastic device, and many are calling it the best Android device ever. I won't go that far, but it is a pretty amazing device, especially given that it's only $600. Usually devices this large are closer to $700 off contract. Today, what we are going to show you is how to enable Developer Options in the LG G3.
How to enable Developer Options on the LG G3
- Pull down the notification Shade
- Tap on the Gear icon
- Tap on the "General" tab in Settings
- Scroll down to "About Phone" and tap on it
- Scroll down to "Software" and tap on it
- Now tap on "Build Number" and tap it seven (7) times.
- Now go back twice
- And you should see "Developer Options" above Printing and About Phone.
It's just that easy to enable developer options on the LG G3. And now you can go ahead and change the runtime to ART, enable USB debugging and so much more. We also have a video down below that walks you through the process in case you need a little extra visuals to get this going.
How many of you have already picked up the LG G3? What do you think of the device so far? Be sure to let us know in the comments down below.