Description: Slots of Gold is a game for Android that offers six different slot games for people to try and win as many credits as they like. Everything in Slots of Gold is free and you’re given daily bonuses to help you win the jackpot, which constantly grows larger and larger as time goes on. Integrating with Google Play Games brings constant leaderboard changes all the time, with players’ names that win the jackpot showing up all the time from all over the world. Your name could end up there if you keep on playing, too. With no need to spend any money at all, Slots of Gold is a good option for those looking to play slots without the risk of potentially losing money. Read on to see what Slots of Gold has to offer you.
How it Works: First of all, you’ll need to download Slots of Gold from the Play Store. After that you can choose which game you want to play from the selection of six games.
Each game is a little bit different, with a different style or setting to it. I started off playing in a jungle setting with jungle frogs and monkeys. After a little time playing, I was racking up some sizable wins.
There are certain features in each game that will further add sizable winnings to the 10,000 credits you start off with.
There are six different slot games to try, like this one set in Ancient Egypt.
Opinion: Slots of Gold can be a lot of fun, but you obviously have to be the type of player that genuinely enjoys slot games, if not and this probably won’t entice you all that much. Still, the ever increasing live jackpot and shout out for winners makes the game feel like you’re playing alongside others rather than just playing on your own like other games. It looks decent enough on my tablet and I had no issues with the game running, either. With a good selection of games and features to offer casino lovers, Slots of Gold is a good game that doesn’t ask any money from you in order to have fun, a nice touch for those wary of in-app purchases.
- Speed (4/5) – Slots of Golds ran just fine for me and spinning over and over is a nice enough experience.
- Features (5/5) – The six games on offer might feel a little similar after a long time, but overall Slots of Gold offers keen slot junkies a good selection to play through.
- Theme (4/5) – A good-looking title, Slots of Gold has a lot of colorful graphics and they scale very nicely, looking good on my tablet as well as my phone.
- Overall (4/5) – Slots of Gold isn’t going to appeal to everyone, but casino lovers and those looking to get started with slots games will find a lot to love about this charming title.
- Completely free to play, with no need to spend any real money if you don’t want to.
- Hooks into Google Play Games easily and works well.
- Simple fun that can be entertaining to slot lovers and newcomers alike.
- Looks good on tablets and smartphones, with no issues on high-resolution devices.
- Games can feel similar to one another, but this depends on how long you play for.
- Might not appeal to those who aren’t so keen on slot games.
Conclusion: Slots of Gold is a decent game that will appeal to casino game fans and while it won’t be as much fun to those who aren’t keen on spinning slots, it’s inviting enough to give them a good opener, and you don’t need much knowledge at all to enjoy Slots of Gold. With six games on offer, there’s more than enough for those casino fans and the live leaderboards give the game a sense of life almost and that you’re not just playing on your own. A quick and fun game to play for however long you want, Slots of Gold is free and fun.