Description: Ninja Mission is an arcade game for Android that brings arcade action together with the endless runner games that have proven popular as of late. Across 45 different levels, you'll need swipe up, down, left and right in order to ward off enemies as well as dodge enemies. Designed as a fun game for all ages, Ninja Mission will allow you to choose from three different avatars and has a variety of enemies to face off against. Timing is important here, so too is getting the highest score you possibly can. Let's take a look and see how much Ninja Mission is.
How it Works: Before you can do anything, you need to get the game on to your smartphone or tablet, to do that just download Ninja Mission from the Play Store. Once you've done that, you can start playing right away.
When you first start playing, you're given some easy pointers on how to play the game, the control scheme is really simple and easy to learn.
Soon after that, you'll have to ward off enemies by perhaps shooting stars or by kicking them.
There are missions, which are sort of like achievements, that you'll unlock the more you play.
You'll also have to dodge obstacles a lot, which can be quite tricky as timing jumps and slides can be awkward at times.
At the end of each level, you're given a score which you can try to beat time and time again.
Opinion: Ninja Mission can be a lot of fun, but there's no denying the fact that it's a little basic. After a while, things feel repetitive and the controls are a little finnicky to get used to. Still, if you can get past these issues, a fun and simple arcade game is waiting for you and for little ones I'm sure it's a lot of fun. The endless runner mechanic works well here and the power ups on offer are a nice touch, too. It's not the most polished game in the world, but that doesn't matter all that much when it's this much fun. After all, gameplay is all that matters.
- Speed (4/5) – I didn't come across any issues with the pacing of the game and Ninja Mission ran fine on my devices with very few issues.
- Features (3.5/5) – The general premise is simple, yet appealing, making Ninja Mission a decent enough game for everyone.
- Theme (4/5) – The cartoon graphics look good and animations are fluid with some good color to the overall look and feel.
- Overall (4/5) – With tighter, more accurate controls, Ninja Mission would be a lot more fun. As it stands though, there's still a lot to like about Ninja Mission.
- Easy to pickup and play with no complicated control scheme.
- Powerups and different avatars can be used to tweak the gameplay experience to how you like it.
- Classic gameplay will appeal to both old and young and works well on mobile.
- Ninjas are cool, and kids will love the action here without it being too gory or anything.
- Controls still need a little bit of work, but they continue to improve.
- Jumping is overly difficult a lot of the time, with the Ninja only jumping short heights.
Conclusion: Ninja Mission is a game that will appeal to a lot of players, and while the controls could do with being more accurate and easy to play with, we can see pretty much anyone picking this up and enjoying themselves. With a little work and attention to detail, Ninja Mission can only get better. Still, for a game that costs nothing to download and give a go, the game is still fun and a nice title for those old and young alike, and really there isn't enough of those types of games anymore.