Description: Eye Know: Animated Logos is another puzzle game from the same folks behind Eye Know, and this time features logos of popular brands from all over the world to rack your brains over. Much like the game that came before it, Animated Logos obscures images through a series of effects over an image, making it difficult to make out which logo it is. Underneath these images is a window to input the name of the logo you think it is. Things start off fairly easy, but the effect can be quite difficult to look past, and the game quickly becomes a challenge. With hundreds of different logos available Eye Know: Animated Logos has a lot to offer, and there are other specific games like Eye Know: Animals.
How it Works: First of all, you're going to need to download Eye Know: Animated Logos from the Play Store.
You can quickly find out how to play the game in a few screens before you start playing.
When you start playing the game you'll notice how tricky the animation (which changes from image to image) can be in order to guess the answer.
All you need to do is tap the letters in the right order you want, you can simply touch them again to remove them.
When you complete a level, you are given a number of coins, which you can spend to reveal letters when you are struggling.
In Eye Know: Animated Logos, you can simply skip a really difficult logo if you like.
Opinion: I've always liked having to guess logos when playing board games, and I had a lot of fun with Eye Know: Animated Logos. As someone who reads a lot of magazines and pays attention to pretty much anything and everything when I'm out and about, so I know a logo when I see it. The effects used to distort images are still here and just as difficult to see through, making this version of Eye Know a little more focused, but no less difficult than the other, but the ability to skip levels is still here and there are so many logos included in the app that players will have a lot of challenges to deal with in Eye Know: Animated Logos.
- Speed (4/5) – Eye Know: Animated Logos works just great and I had no issues with the game when playing.
- Features (4/5) – It might be a little more niche and focused than the general game, but it has a great variety on offer and it's no less fun.
- Theme (5/5) – The effects that made Eye Know so difficult are still here, and they often change making it really quite difficult to guess just what image it is you're looking at.
- Overall (4/5) – I had lots of fun with Eye Know: Animated Logos, but those looking for something a bit more broad might find it a little repetitive, but I never did.
- Easy to get into with a good level of polish to the UI.
- Great effects make it very difficult, yet fun to guess logo after logo.
- Lots of different logos on offer to test people's memories.
- Difficult levels can be skipped which is a nice touch for younger players.
- Having just logos to guess on could be a little repetitive, but there is another game on offer from Eye Know as well.
- It's quite easy to run out of coins when struggling with harder questions.
Conclusion: Eye Know: Animated Logos is a lot of fun and considering that there's a lot of these logo games out there it's clearly something that people want to play and the animations from Eye Know are really challenging. A great game for those looking for something to do that isn't guessing animals and something for older players as well. I had a lot of fun with this latest Eye Know game and there's a good chance you will as well. For those with Kindle Fire tablets or that like the Amazon App Store, you'll find it there as well.