Description: SnapAura is a collage making app for Android that is a big upgrade of the InstaCollage app that has proven popular over the years. Following in the same idea, SnapAura allows you to stitch multiple photos together in one frame, edit them individually with different filter types and lots of borders on offer to create an artistic collage. The app contains lots of photo filters which can be applied on photos individually in the frame to give them vintage look. The use of mobile gestures to control movement and size of photos makes it more flexible to produce a good collage within few seconds. With the ability to paint on your photo with rainbow list of colors, you can express your theme of collage. A vastly improved version of InstaCollage, SnapAura still allows you to easily share your photos to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Let’s take a closer look.
How it Works: To start creating your ideal photo collages, you’ll need to download SnapAura from the Play Store. Then, you’ll be asked what sort of photo shape you want to create.
Once you’ve chosen your desired collage layout, you can get started on filling in your photos.
When you have your images put together, you can start to move them around to how you like them with some simple commands.
You can also import photos from Facebook as well.
From there, you can start to choose your filters and such for each image in your collage.
When you have your images and filters right where you want them, you can add a border or frame to it.
You can share your creation to wherever you like including major social media networks or just a simple email.
Opinion: As a photographer, I often find that the frame you take a photo in is more than enough to let the art shine. However, that’s not how the Internet sees things and your friends and family will surely want to see something more than just one photo of your kids or your new home. Sending images back to family and friends when you’re holiday or are abroad using SnapAura is a nice touch and will definitely help your family snaps stand out. There are lots of options available, tonnes of filters and everything is easy to do in step-by-step pieces. For those reasons, it’s easy for me to get involved with SnapAura, and I might just end up becoming a collage convert.
- Speed (4/5) – I had no issues with how SnapAura ran, and found it to be a perfectly fast running app.
- Features (5/5) – Sure, these apps aren’t exactly rare these days, but SnapAura has a list longer than I am tall of features in it and all of these are easy to use and experiment with.
- Theme (4/5) – With lots of filters and boarders available in SnapAura, a lot of them are also customizable, allowing your photos to shine.
- Overall (4/5) – An excellent collage app that allows you to create Instagram-styled photos with extra filters and the collage effect and share them to any network you like.
- Lots of filters on offer, with customization options available for them as well.
- Easy to create a collage and move your photos around with just a few controls and settings.
- Share your creations to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or just email them.
- Polished UI is good-looking and fairly straightforward.
- Might feel a little familiar to a lot of users.
- Doesn’t offer too much outside the usual sort of Instagram-style app, but it is a lot of fun.
Conclusion: SnapAura is a great upgrade to the already very popular InstaCollage app and there’s so much on offer here that you might not ever get the most out of the app. When it comes to sharing memories with family or your facebook friends or if you are trying to make something cool out of your pictures stored in phone or on facebook or on Instagram, then SnapAura is a great to do app. As nothing is perfect in this world, neither is SnapAura, but with smooth controls, easy to use design makes this app fantastic.