AccuWeather Updates to v3.3
This new update for AccuWeather brought in two new features, that's MinuteCast and Local Forecast Summary. So that you can see the weather by minute, as we know the weather can change a lot in just a few minutes. The local forecast summary aims to provide you a summary of the weather in your location for the next 3 to 5 days.
Facebook Updates with a smaller app
This week, Facebook updated their Android app, with a focus on developing countries. So the app size is now 65% smaller, and it will use 50% less data. Which is actually a good thing for everyone everywhere, but it's targeted for those developing countries. It's great to see it getting a bit smaller from Facebook, as that app was becoming monstrous in size.
Southwest Airlines Gets updated
Southwest Airlines updated their app this week as well, and here's the changelog:
Google Drive Gets a slightly new UI
Google updated their Google Drive app this week. Nothing major though. For those interested, here's the changelog:
- Google-colored refresh animation (was plain blue before)
- Multi-user switcher now expands in-line instead of opens a drop-down
- Doc creation shortcuts at the bottom of the screen in floating bar
- Settings now links Program Policies
NFL Completely redesigns their Fantasy Football app
This week, the NFL completely redesigned their Fantasy Football app, and I have to say it does look pretty nice. Here's what's new:
- JOIN AND CREATE LEAGUES: Join and start playing fantasy football in just a few minutes.
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: The only fantasy app to feature video highlights of all your key plays.
- LIVE SCORING: Follow your teams and players in real time.
- SET YOUR LINEUP: Start or bench players on the go.
- TRANSACTIONS: Improve your team with players adds, drops and trades.
- PLAYER NEWS: Get official news and injury updates, direct from the NFL.
- MANAGE MULTIPLE TEAMS: Access and control all of your NFL.com Fantasy teams and leagues.