Starting May 30th, the Uncarrier will be carrying the Copper Gold Samsung Galaxy S5. That’s in addition to the black and white versions that they are already carrying. T-Mobile is saying that the Gold Galaxy S5 will only be available for a limited time, so if you’re thinking of picking one up, make sure you do it soon before it’s gone.
“We know customers want fashion-forward options, and the new Gold Galaxy S 5 gives them a fun way to show off their rebel style and get the best of Samsung Galaxy technology,” said Young. “Plus, T-Mobile is the only place to get this new device on our popular Simple Choice plan, with no annual service contract, no overages, no upgrade wait, and the world as your network.”
The Copper Gold Galaxy S5 is exactly the same as the other colors, aside from the color of course. It still features a 5.1-inch 1920×1080 resolution AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage with a microSD card slot, 2800mAh battery, 16MP rear-facing camera, 2MP front-facing camera, and Android 4.4.2 on board. Also don’t forget the heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor. The Galaxy S5 is a great device, and one that sells very well thanks to Samsung’s marketing – at least partially. The Copper Gold Galaxy S5 actually doesn’t look to bad, although I’d prefer the black Galaxy S5 to the Gold one.
Update: Copper gold Galaxy S5 coming to Sprint, AT&T, US Cellular and Verizon as well as Samsung’s other retail channels.
Here’s T-Mobile’s full press release on the Copper Gold Galaxy S5, as well as the pricing for the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition:
T-Mobile Expands Samsung Line-up with Stunning Galaxy Note 10.1 and New Gold Galaxy S 5
Limited edition Galaxy S 5 Gold available May 30; 4G LTE Galaxy Note 10.1 pre-order available today – with free data for life
“In todays connected world, there is just no good reason people should feel stuck with a Wi-Fi-only tablet,” said Jason Young, Senior Vice President of Product Marketing for T-Mobile. “Our Tablet Freedom effort is a full-on assault against those restrictions that keep tablet owners from experiencing life beyond the Wi-Fi zone – with a beautiful, unleashed tablet like the Galaxy Note 10.1.”
The Galaxy Note 10.1 will be available for immediate purchase online and in participating retail stores nationwide beginning June 4th. For those stuck in a contract with an old carrier, the Un-carrier will pay every penny of your early termination fee (ETF) when you make the switch and upgrade to a new tablet. Simply bring in your tablet to get an instant credit based on its value – which you can apply to your purchase of any tablet, smartphone or accessories. When you get the ETF bill from your old carrier, bring or mail it in and T-Mobile will pay the balance in full.
Limited Edition Gold Galaxy S®5
In addition, T-Mobile announced that Galaxy fans and the fashion-forward crowd can now get the Samsung Galaxy S 5 in shimmering metallic gold – just in time for summer. Beginning May 30th, the Samsung Gold Galaxy S 5 will be available for a limited time in select T-Mobile retail stores and online at T-Mobile.com.
About the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
- Looks & Power. Experience the superior design,exceptional power, and brilliant viewing on the amazing Note 10.1 tablet
- S-Penâ„¢ experience & innovation. The S Pen is so much more than just a digital pen or stylus, it offers the comfort of a pen and the control of a mouse, so you can create, compose, and edit virtually wherever you are.
- Multitasking capabilities. Make the most of the big screen real estate. With Multi Windowâ„¢ on Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) you can seamlessly use two different applications side-by-side and easily drag and drop content from one window to another.
- Simple to use. Enjoy many of your favorite apps with ease -browsing, camera, movies, music, video chats and much more
Device Pricing for well-qualified customers. Down payment + 24/mo payments req’d. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on phone becomes due. Total FRP: $651.99 0% APR O.A.C. for well-qualified customers.
About T-Mobile US, Inc.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company’s advanced nationwide 4Gand 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue,Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 49.1 million wireless customers and provides products and services through approximately 70,000 total points of distribution, including approximately 8,000 T-Mobile and MetroPCS branded locations and 62,000 third-party and national retailer locations, as well as distribution through our websites. For more information, please visit www.t-mobile.com.
- Limited time offer. Taxes & fees addit’l; total device tax due at sale. Qualifying service & device purchase with port-in required for ETF payment. 200 MB free data avail. every30 days for as long as you own and use registered device with T-Mobile. No roaming. Qualifying postpaid voice and mobile Internet service required for free 1GB of data. See T-Mobile.com for specific offer and service details
- “We know customers want fashion-forward options, and the new Gold Galaxy S 5 gives them a fun way to show off their rebel style and get the best of Samsung Galaxy technology,” said Young. “Plus, T-Mobile is the only place to get this new device on our popular Simple Choice plan, with no annual service contract, no overages, no upgrade wait, and the world as your network.”
- T-Mobile is also now offering $10 off its most popular mobile internet data plans through the end of the year. For voice customers, this means you can get nearly 1.2GB of free 4G LTE data every month through the end of the year. After 2014, you can continue enjoying life beyond the Wi-Fi zone with data plans starting at just $10 a month with voice service.
- The Galaxy Note 10.1 helps round out T-Mobile’s rapidly expanding selection of powerful, sleek tablets. With its vivid 10.1″ HD screen, fast quad core processor it is sure to amaze. At just $99.99 down (and 24 monthly payments of $23 on T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan), it provides customers who love entertainment on-the-go and want to use multiple applications at the same time (with the ease of a stylus), a sleek new option.
- BELLEVUE, WA – May 21, 2014 – T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:TMUS) today expanded its fast-growingdevice line-up with new options from Samsung. Beginning today, T-Mobile is now takingonline pre-orders for Samsung’s stunning Galaxy Note® 10.1 – 2014 Edition. And – thanks to the Un-carrier’s Tablet Freedom program – customers can add their new tablet to their voice plan completely free of charge and get nearly 1.2 GB of free 4G LTE data every month through the end of 2014 – and 200 MB of free data for life every month after that.