Many of you may have heard of The Android Headlines Show, but its our weekly podcast that we record live every week. We record every Thursday at 8:30pm ET. But if you can't join us live, you can always listen to us later on. Our shows are always available on YouTube for the video feed, and on various other podcast apps for the audio feed. Which include Podomatic, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and many others. Basically what this post is going to do is show you how to subscribe to us on our various feeds. So let's get started.
How to Subscribe to the Video Feed
- Go to YouTube.com/Androidheadlines
- Tap on the Subscribe button
- Tap on the Gear icon next to the Subscribe button
- Now Check "Send Me Updates" which will email you every time we upload a new video, or check "Only show updates in feed" and it'll show you updates to the channel in your feed.
- And that's it. Of course make sure you like the Podcast posts, so that we know everyone likes it.
How to Subscribe to the Audio Feed
- Open your favorite Podcast app (whether it be Pocketcasts, Podomatic, BeyondPod, etc.)
- Search for "The Android Headlines Show"
- Tap on Subscribe
- That's it!
How to subscribe on Stitcher
- Open up the Stitcher app, or go to Stitcher.com
- Tap on the Search icon
- Type in "Android Headlines"
- And we should be the first result at the top
- Tap on Android Headlines
- Now tap on the "+" sign on the right side, this will add it to your favorites.
- That's it!
It's just that easy to get subscribed to our weekly podcast. If you want to listen live – as we do answer questions live each week – we record every Thursday at 8:30pm ET and you can find the link on our Google+ page, as it does change every week. It streams live on Google+ and YouTube each week.