Description: Super Kid Cannon is an Android game that puts players in control of a red panda on a journey to safe his beloved Justine from the evil Snow Leaopard, Khan. Jumping from cannon to cannon, players have to time things right and get to the top of each level, collecting as many coins as possible on the way. Sort of like a mix between a pinball game and classic, retro platformer, Super Kid Cannon is great for little ones as well as those who want to play something with a lot of character. Take a look at the trailer below to get a taste of Super Kid Cannon.
How it Works: First of all, you'll need to download Super Kid Cannon from the Play Store, and once you've done that you can start playing.
The game is really simple to start playing, all you need to do is to touch the screen to get the cannon to launch our hero to the next cannon. However, you need to time this right, otherwise the cannon might launch you in the completely wrong direction you need to go.
Throughout your journey, you'll progress through the forests, into the desert and into the mountains.
Every so often, you'll come across power ups, which will alter the gameplay experience and add to the fun.
Other items are found in-game as well, such as bubbles, which will change how our red hero goes through the levels.
Opinion: Super Kid Cannon is a lot of fun and works well on a number of my devices. The blend of pinball and platform mechanics works well together to deliver a decent pace throughout the game and allows players – no matter their age – to approach Super Kid Cannon at their own pace. The classic, retro tunes in the background are a nice touch and the graphics are colorful and engaging. Easy enough for youngsters to play, but satisfying for big kids too, there's a lot to love about Super Kid Cannon and it's free to play. Super Kid Cannon also has a partnership with Seeds, a company looking to change the world through gaming, and it's a very admirable cause, indeed.
- Speed (4/5) – The slightly relaxed pace is a nice touch, and the game itself runs great on a number of different devices.
- Features (4/5) – Combining platforming action with a pinball type play style, Super Kid Cannon carves its own style.
- Theme (4/5) – With colorful graphics and more, there's nothing to complain about here, everything looks – and sounds – great.
- Overall (4/5) – A solid platform game with pinball fun mixed in, Super Kid Cannon is a lot of fun that players of all ages will enjoy.
- Easy to pickup and play, with simple rules to follow that garner some fun results.
- Power ups add to the fun and some of the money used to buy them goes to a good cause.
- Cool retro music will bring back memories for older players and surprise little ones.
- Looks great on tablets as well as smartphones.
- Starts off a little too easy.
- Levels can start to feel very similar after a little while playing.
Conclusion: Super Kid Cannon is a lot of fun to play, no matter how old you are or how many of these similar games you've played before. The pinball mechanics work well with the platform ones and it all comes together nicely to create a unique play style. The cool graphics and interesting characters will enchant little ones, while the retro music will remind older players of games like Super Mario Bros. from their youth. A great game for all ages, Super Kid Cannon is simple, easy to play with a surprising amount of depth to it.