Description: Much like the name suggests, Easy Speaker Booster is an Android app that aims to boost both the volume and quality of sound coming for the speaker on your handset. With emphasis on being simple and straightforward, there’s very little in the way of controls and settings to go through and tweak. It’s all so simple that anyone could use Easy Speaker Booster to good effect. Just because it’s simple to use, does that make it good, too? Read on to see what we think.
How it Works: Before you can get some more decibels out of your device, you’ll need to download Easy Speaker Booster from the Play Store.
From there, you can adjust the common volumes on your device, and to get the all important boost out of things, all you need to do is hit the speaker to send things to beyond maximum.
There’s a slight glow around the speaker and then all of your volume sliders will be turned up to full. This is does genuinely make things louder, but on my Nexus 5 I got a lot of distortion as well, but the speaker on the Nexus 5 is not the best example.
Opinion: Easy Speaker Booster is a free and simple app that works as intended, there are no hoops to jump through, just some easily dismissed ads to put up with. It does in fact work, but your mileage is going to vary, as my Nexus 5 really didn’t like being turned up so loud, but on devices with better speakers, the results will be better. This is something that could work well on tablets as well, which usually have more capable speakers in them to cope with the higher ranges. There’s not much more to say about Easy Speaker Booster, which in this case is a good thing, rather than a bad thing.
- Speed (4/5) – No lag to be found here at all, and it all works very well, indeed.
- Features (3/5) – Honestly, Easy Speaker Booster feels a little lacking, but it does do exactly what it promises to do.
- Theme (4/5) – The ads aren’t intrusive and the app is easy to use and looks decent enough.
- Overall (3.5/5) – It might not offer much more than a volume boost, but it does work and it’s super simple to use.
- Anyone will be able to use this app to get a louder speaker volume.
- You can carry on using the same music apps or whatever else you’ve been using without any issue.
- Great for those times you need a little boost in noisy environments or something like that.
- Makes alarms louder in the morning for those heavy sleepers.
- Gave me more distortion along with the extra volume as well, but this is probably just my device.
- Some lower-end devices might experience speaker damage as a result, only in rare cases though.
Conclusion: Easy Speaker Booster doesn’t really offer all that much, but it does exactly what it says it does, which is more than we can say for most apps these days. We wish that the distortion was kept under control a little better, but for the most part most users will have little to no issues with this. A simple and easy to use app to get a little more out of your smartphones’s speakers, Easy Speaker Booster is a good app to keep installed on your device.