We moved the Android Headlines Show from Tuesday night to Thursday night at 8:30pm ET this week. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page, too. Or listen to us on Stitcher! Don't forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what's going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There's always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what's important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We always love to hear from you.
Here's the video and audio stream for this week. Feel free to download the podcast and take it with you!
Here's the show notes from this week:
- New Nexus devices spotted in change log, HTC tablet 'flounder' and Android TV hardware 'molly'
- More LG G3 leaks again here, here, here, and here
- Galaxy S5 is selling like crazy, as expected
- Sony is selling a ton of Xperia devices, still reports a loss for last quarter
- HTC One Remix heading to Verizon?
- Sony Xperia Z2 could be heading to Verizon, too
- OnePlus One winner receives an empty box, OnePlus responds
- OnePlus One winners getting phone without charger or SIM tool
- Moto E and Moto G LTE announced
- HTC One Mini 2 is official