Motorola Modality Services Updates
This week, another Motorola app got updated, this time it’s the Motorola Modality Services app. Basically what this app does is it helps your phone determine where your phone is. Whether it’s in your hand, pocket, on a table or in a car. So in theory, it should help with Motorola Assist. The update is available now on Google Play. Obviously it’s only available for the Moto X, DROID Ultra, DROID Maxx and DROID Mini.
Milk Music hits v1.1
Samsung’s latest app, Milk Music, has been updated to version 1.1. This update brings a few changes and support for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. Here’s the full changelog.
- Support for S3 Mini
- Improvements in sound quality
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Photoshop Touch Updates for Smartphones and Tablets
Adobe updated their mobile Photoshop app this week, and it has a pretty lengthy changelog as well. For those interested, here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed two crashers: when syncing and when storage is low
- Added more brush types for fine-tuned corrections and painting
- Added the Quick Selection tool, similar to Photoshop
- Implemented auto-recovery of unsaved documents
- Added ability to use Android fonts with the Type tool
- Keep the original EXIF metadata when editing a JPEG
- New customized Gallery for selecting images
- Lots of other bugs fixes!
This week’s Southwest Airlines app got a pretty big update. The update includes mobile boarding passes for 24 airports, as well as some tweaks to the app. But obviously the mobile boarding passes are what we all care about. Being able to just whip out your phone to show your boarding pass is just plain awesome and can save so much time as well.
Reddit Sync hits v9.0
Reddit Sync got a nice update this week as well, and it just keeps looking better and better. The app was already following Google’s guidelines to the T, but now it’s even more beautiful. For a lot of people this is their Reddit app of choice for Android, me included. For those interested, here’s the full changelog:
- gfycat support
- Trending subreddits (at the top of frontpage and all)
- ActionBar colors
- Restyled drawers
- Bug fixes galore
CCleaner Beta Gets updated with RAM Cleaner
CCleaner is one of those apps that’s been available on the PC for quite a while and when it came to Android everyone was so excited. It’s still in beta, so you’ll need to join the Google+ Community first and opt-in to the beta before you can download the app. But it did get a pretty nice update this week:
- RAM usage graph
- Optimized analysis speed
- Support for smaller screens
- GUI improvements
- Bug fixes