Description: ZappyJuneBugg is an Android game that puts you in control of JuneBugg and tasks you with navigating JuneBugg through the lightposts to the safe Primepost. As you’ve probably already guessed by now, ZappyJuneBugg is a game very similar to the popular Flappy Bird which recently left app stores on all platforms. The game features a revamped look and tries to forge its own identity while offering some of the same sort of gameplay of Flappy Bird. A simple game that everyone can get into and start to play, ZappyJuneBugg is a fun game for Android that’s free to play.
How it Works: First of all, you’ll need to download ZappyJuneBugg from the Play Store, and then you’re ready to play.
Playing the game is just as simple as playing Flappy Bird is, and all you have to do is to tap the screen to keep on flying.
The aim of the game is to guide JuneBugg through the posts without touching, so that it doesn’t get hurt by the exposure to light.
That’s all there is to ZappyJuneBugg, and as you can see it’s perfectly easy enough to get to grips with and there’s no need to spend time learning difficult controls and if you’ve played Flappy Bird, you’ll instantly know how to play this.
Opinion: ZappyJuneBugg is pretty much Flappy Bird in a different setting, which is a little annoying, but if you enjoyed the first Flappy Bird, then you’ll like this, too. One thing that is good is that this actually has something of its own identity, this isn’t simply an aping of the original game, but more of a reworking. Certainly not something for everyone, but it’s a decent enough quick and fun game to kill time with.
- Speed (4/5) – There’s nothing wrong with the performance here and it runs well on a number of devices.
- Features (3.5/5) – This is just another twist of Flappy Bird in all reality, great if you like that sort of thing of course.
- Theme (4/5) – With some decent looking graphics, ZappyJuneBugg managed to take hold of its own identity.
- Overall (4/5) – It might be the same old game that many of us have played before, but at least it has its own identity somewhat.
- Easy to pickup and play no matter where you are.
- Familiar to those that will have played Flappy Bird before.
- ZappyJuneBugg is a free game to play.
- No need to pay for a full game or anything like that, just keep on playing until you can’t play anymore.
- Basically just another Flappy Bird dressed a little differently.
- Doesn’t bring anything new to an old formula.
Conclusion: It’s a shame that games such as these continue to hit the market, but at least ZappyJuneBugg tries to create its own identity and isn’t a simple clone of the original game. These Flappy Bird like games continue to be a lot of fun for those that enjoyed the arcade style gameplay, and here it’s just as fun as ever, it’s just a shame that there isn’t much new brought to the table.