Description: Eye Know is a visual trivia game for Android that obscures images in various ways and asks players to guess what the image is. From categories like animals to logos and everything in between, Eye Know can present players with a tough challenge, indeed. You can use coins and such to help you through particularly difficult questions and each one you get right will replenish these coins. There are over 600 questions included in Eye Know and there's no need to log in with Facebook or anything like that, just start playing at your own pace. Take a look at the trailer below.
How it Works: You'll have to download Eye Know from the Play Store to get started, but it's a pretty quick download so there's little waiting. Once done, you can start playing, without the need to sign up or sign in with a social media account.
It's well worth taking a look at how to play before attempting the puzzles, as it has some handy tips in there on how to play the game.
When you're playing the game, all you need to do is guess the image that's being distorted a little onscreen. It seems pretty simple, and the levels do start off easy, but they can become quite difficult.
This one I had to take a number of hints on as I found it quite hard, but once I did get it right I got some coins back, as you do when completing every puzzle.
Opinion: I quite enjoy puzzle games, so playing Eye Know was a lot of fun. I particularly liked that there was a good element of challenge on offer here, even for someone like myself, who is a knowledgeable guy with a quick brain on his shoulders. I found some of the puzzles very tricky thanks to the varied distortion effect from level to level. Instead of presenting your brain with the same pattern, so you can soon adapt, Eye Know keeps your brain on alert and keeps things challenging by changing the speed and effect on the images.
- Speed (4/5) - I had no problems at all with speed, the animations are quick and the whole app ran well.
- Features (4/5) - A nice spin on a fairly saturated genre, Eye Know feels fresh and the changing distortion effects kept my brain guessing.
- Theme (4/5) - With some nice animations and an overall pleasing UI, Eye Know is a simple and good-looking game to navigate.
- Overall (4/5) - Eye Know is a fun game that still manages to put forward a genuine challenge even with so many similar games on the market right now.
- No need to sign in with your Facebook account, just start playing.
- Challenging, without being ridiculously difficult.
- Differing effects on the images change how we look at things and keeps our brains on alert.
- Will appeal to both older players as well as children.
- Could feel too similar for some players.
- Sometimes you have to use a lot of coins to get the right help with a question.
Conclusion: Eye Know is a fun game overall and there's very little to complain about. Sure, there's a lot of these types of games around here, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for one more. Besides, Eye Know stands out in its own right and does bring something a little different to the table. With some good-looking animations and an easy to follow UI, pretty much anyone can play Eye Know, but they should definitely expect a challenge if they do try and play.