Description: These days, nobody wants to pay full price for anything. Which is totally understandable as we’re all on tight budgets now. This is where The Coupons App comes in, it’s your one-stop for all things thrifty. With the lowest gas prices near you and more presented every time you open the app, it was built to be easy to use and there’s no denying it’s easy to use. With this, there’s no need to to hunt through printed coupons for something relevant to you, you can simply search or browse through categories to find a coupon. From there, you can take a look at the coupon in your web browser, allowing you to present at the till or enter the promo code. Read on to find out more.
How it Works: First of all, you’ll need to download the app after that you’ll be greeted with the front page of the app and you can get a look at the cheapest gas price for the day.
There are some of the best coupons available on this front page as well, just clicking on one of them will give you the coupon.
From there you can obviously use this in store, or perhaps print it off or email it to yourself – do whatever you want with it! Swiping to the right will bring out a draw with more categories in it.
You can scan by barcode, which is a real boon for those times you’re out and about and you want to see if something you like is cheaper nearby. Of course, you can always just search for coupons as well, allowing you to save on the things you really want.
Opinion: The Coupons App is a really easy app to get to grips with, and it’s pretty simple at its core, which is brilliant. There’s not too much organization going on here, and the app does feel a little dated, but the search feature makes it easy to use and the app itself fulfills its promise to help you save money. It might not be the prettiest of apps out there, but the coupons available are of good quality, for some of the bigger stores and brands out there that a lot of us genuinely trust and in some cases, rely upon. In my eyes, it should be function over form, but that doesn’t mean The Coupons App is ugly or anything, it’s just more interested in saving you cash than looking good on your homescreen. Which we should all be thankful of.
- Speed (4/5) – The Coupons App itself is quick, and finding something with a barcode is fairly speedy, as is the search feature.
- Features (4/5) – With a simple show off the best gas offers nearby – daily – and coupons for pretty much everything else, this is a solid app for those thrifty spenders out there.
- Theme (3.5/5) – Here’s where things could do with a little work, but it would be wholly unfair to call the Coupons App ugly, it’s just not the prettiest looking app out there.
- Overall (4/5) – A great app that genuinely helps you save money on a vast amount of products, The Coupons App is a must-have for those living ona budget, or tightening their belts.
- Simple access to the things that matter the most like gas prices and offers on food right at your fingertips.
- No need to spend hours flicking through lists, you can search or sort with the categories on the left of the app.
- The Coupons App is easy to use, and straightforward which means that anyone can use it, without needing to be overly techy.
- Coupons are still presented in a fairly generic manner, which makes them easy to print off and use in store, or simply present at the counter.
- An update in the looks department would go a long way.
- More categories might be helpful for those serious couponers out there.
Conclusion: The economy of the United States is doing a lot better these days, but there is always room for saving some money, as such the Coupons App is a great way to save a little money and help tighten those purse strings. Certainly, not an app for everyone but what’s compelling about this simple app is how easy it is to use. There’s no point in trying to change the wheel if stores aren’t onboard with different coupons and digital payments are few and far between so the approach here – to keep things similar to how they always were – is a genius approach. Sure, it’s not the best-looking app out there, but it does what it says it does, and it’s pretty easy to use.