Description: Streetdrag 3D is, as you might imagine, a racing game for Android devices. Putting you in the driving seat of your typical muscle cars, Streetdrag 3D tests how quickly you can shift gear to each the top speed and take home the whole pot of cash. With varying levels to drive through, you're treated to cell-shaded graphics that are pleasing on the eye and look good. There's a decent amount of cars on offer and racing from point A to point B is the whole point of the game and you'll have to compete against computer drivers in order to raise more money to buy your dream ride.
How it Works: First of all, you'll need to download the game from the Play Store. Once you've done that, you're ready to choose a car and hit the black top.
When you first start playing the game, you'll be told how to achieve top speed and beat the competition.
When driving, you need to make sure you don't make contact and you shift at the right time in order to hit that top speed.
Once you get some speed up, it's only a matter of crossing the finishing line to collect your check.
As you can see, the graphics have a cell-shaded look and feel to them and look good. They don't look especially good on tablets, but they're good enough. There's a fair amount of levels on offer as well.
Opinion: Streetdrag 3D is a good game, it has a lot going for it but, one area which I didn't like were the Menus. They looked unprofessional and not very good at all on high-resolution displays. It's not a major problem, but we can't understand why the menus are so uninspiring when the game itself has a lot of charm to it. Overall this seems to be the theme for the game, that high-resolution displays aren't all that well catered for. It's not a terrible issue, and the game is good-looking and a lot of fun, if a little easy. As far as racing games go, the cell-shaded look definitely sets this one apart and it's a good-looking game that sells the drag-racing experience.
- Speed (4/5) - Streetdrag 3D is a quick game and there's nothing to complain about here.
- Features (4/5) - With a lot of cars on offer and some decent levels to race through, as well as Google Play Games support, this is a well-featured game.
- Theme (4/5) - The menus and low-resolution graphics don't do the game justice, but overall it's pleasant on the eye.
- Overall (4/5) - Streetdrag 3D is fun, has a good amount of levels on offer and has Google Play Games support. With some extra polish it'd be even better.
- Decent selection of cars on offer to make each race feel a little bit different.
- Good-looking cell-shaded graphics are unique for a racing game like this and they give the game a lot of charm.
- Good amount of levels available to play through.
- Controls are simple to play with, allowing anyway to be able to play the game.
- Needs retooling for high-resolution displays.
- Can be a little too easy for some.
Conclusion: There's a lot to like about Streetdrag 3D, the levels are fun and the cell-shaded graphics are charming. With a decent selection of cars and levels too, there's a lot to play through. However, the menus are really uninspiring and overall, the game needs updating for higher-resolution displays. Having said that, with support for Google Play Games and some addictive fast-paced racing on offer, Streetdrag 3D has a lot of the right boxes ticked. No game is perfect, but this is fun no matter how you cut it, with some attention to detail on the high-resolution front and some new menus, this would be a great game.