Description: Fortunator is an Android app that users can use to ask questions and get suitably funny answers. Fortunator puts a funny old fortune teller inside of your smartphone or tablet and gives you a number of different fortunes to quickly get some advice through. From asking a simple question to opening up a fortune cookie, there's a lot that you can ask Fortunator advice on. There's a love calculator included in the app, and it's safe to say that this is perhaps something that's aimed more towards the younger audience. It's a fun app that doesn't take itself too seriously and could be just what you need to cheer up one day.
How it Works: After a quick download from the Play Store, you'll be able to start using Fortunator to tell you your future.
When you start playing, you'll see the different types of fortunes on over, ranging from the standard ask a question type of thing.
To the more fun things like the fortune cookie, which will you give an easy little message to read.
Each one of these fortunes will cost you a small amount of in-game money. You're given a decent amount of coins when you start playing.
To get more in-game currency, all you need do is top up your coin count.
Opinion: Little apps like this are great fun for kids with tablets or for those times when you just want something fun to do. Asking the fun fortune teller whether or not you have a chance with that certain someone will appeal to teens and it works quite well. It is a shame that the app doesn't look all that good on tablets or devices with high-resolution displays however, the 3D graphics and such are nice to see. While Fortunator is obviously not an app for everyone, it's a fun little app that could perk you up on an off day or even put a smile on your face.
- Speed (4/5) - Fortunator runs well on a number of devices and finding your fortune is quick and easy.
- Features (3/5) - It's fun, but Fortunator doesn't really take things much beyond the age-old Magic 8-Ball concept.
- Theme (4/5) - Things look good here and the app has a lot of charm to it, but it needs updating for high-resolution displays and tablets.
- Overall (3.5/5) - If Fortunator had more options in it and looked better on tablets, it'd be a much better app than it is, but right now it's still a bit of fun.
- Easy to use, there can be no complaints about how to use Fortunator.
- Good fun for younger users or teens that love this sort of thing.
- A little bit of fun can go a long way and you and your friends should get a laugh or two out of this.
- Free to play, with a lot of coins to buy a lot of fortunes and cookies.
- Doesn't look good on high resolution displays or tablets.
- Ads can be a little overwhelming, but these are easily removed for a small fee.
Conclusion: Fortunator is a fun little app that should help to cheer you up and is of course, going to be a lot of fun for teens and young girls. However, even if you're just looking for an app to mess around with around the office, this could be a good place to look. Fortunator is also a cool app that you can use with your kids in order to have a little bit of fun and all-in-all it's a simple app that can be a lot of fun, that's all there is to it. Nice and simple.