Description: Kings of Parking 3D is a game for Android that blends the excitement of racing games, with the precision of parking games. You've got to park one of four cool and difficult to drive vehicles precisely and carefully, but not until you've gone from checkpoint to checkpoint as fast as you can. Thanks to the good-looking 3D graphics, the 40 levels on offer and the online leaderboards, there's a lot on offer from Kings of Parking. Those that enjoy driving games in general will like this title and as there elements of racing built right in to the game, those way of a slow game shouldn't worry. Getting that limousine into a tight parking space is fun and frantic with Kings of Parking.
How it Works: If you think you're up to the challenge, you can go ahead and download the game from the Play Store, once you've done that, you're ready to go.
You start off using the School Bus but, you'll soon get to the Limo and then the Sports Car.
Starting out, the controls are relatively self explanatory, all you need to do is move the wheel to steer your car around the car parks and to checkpoints.
Just parking the vehicle would be a little too easy so, you'll soon have to go and back forth between checkpoints before you can park your vehicle. All while trying to post your best time and not destroying your vehicle.
You'll soon be able to play with different vehicles, like the Limousine and the Sports Car, both of which are a lot of fun to play with. There are also 10 bonus levels you can play with an Android-themed truck.
At the end of each level, you're given a rating, which you can replay to try and beat at a later date if you're a perfectionist.
Opinion: Kings of Parking 3D is a lot of fun and I spent quite a while with the game. The blend between parking carefully, and rushing from one checkpoint to another is a nice mix and it really helps create a fun and frantic atmosphere that similar games might struggle with. Obstacles that get in your way are well thought out and they can be very tricky indeed, this is not an easy game to breeze your way through but, it's not too difficult either. The gameplay on offer is definitely a lot of fun and after just a little bit of time playing the game, you'll feel like a parking pro.
- Speed (4/5) – Kings of Parking runs well on most devices and the pace is nice and steady, neither too slow nor too fast.
- Features (4/5) – With a nice variety of kooky vehicles and challenging level design, there's more than enough on offer here.
- Theme (4/5) – The 3D graphics at work are good-looking and the sounds also help add to the overall theme.
- Overall (4/5) – A solid offering, Kings of Parking is a fun game that adds a sense of urgency to parking games and should appeal to casual gamers and racing fans all over.
- Fun gameplay that's easy to get to grips with.
- Challenging levels that aren't too difficult but, aren't too easy either. Giving players a challenge to get their teeth stuck into.
- Each vehicle, from the School Bus to the Sports Car offers a slightly different gameplay experience and new challenges.
- 3D graphics on offer are good, as too are the sounds that help paint a picture.
- Can take a while to get started when you first start playing.
- User Interface could do with optimizing for higher-resolution displays.
Conclusion: All-in-all, Kings of Parking 3D has a lot to offer casual gamers, racing game fans and those looking for something different. The blend of having to get from A to B quickly and then park carefully is a challenging prospect and delivers a measured blend of frantic yet precise gameplay. The 3D graphics are nice, even if there isn't any effects for damage, and the sounds used throughout are satisfying. For those looking for a game that's a little different, challenging and genuinely a lot of fun, Kings of Parking 3D is a great, original title available for Android.