HTC just sent us a nice little email informing us that the HTC One Family of phones is on sale this weekend (might be a bit longer than that, they didn’t specify). The HTC One, One Max and One Mini are on sale at Amazon, Walmart, Wirefly and T-Mobile. However, all three are not on sale at each store. Only Amazon is offering all three. The HTC One is one of the best phones of the year, it’s a very underrated phone in my opinion with it’s 4.7-inch SuperLCD3 1080p display, Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB of RAM. The HTC One Mini is a pretty good ‘mini’ phone, with a 4.3-inch SuperLCD3 720p display, and a Snapdragon 400 processor inside. It’s actually one of my favorite mini phones of the year. And we choose it as the runner up to the DROID Mini in our Best Android Mini Smartphone of the year! Then there’s the HTC One Max. This one I’m not to sure about. It’s literally just the HTC One supersized. Same specs even but with a 5.9-inch SuperLCD3 display on this one.
Keep in mind that these prices are all on contract, except T-Mobile of course, but you’ll be paying monthly for that phone. Which is almost the same as a contract, in my opinion.
- Amazon: HTC One Mini on AT&T for $0.01
- Amazon: HTC One on AT&T, Sprint and Verizon starting at $12.49
- Amazon: HTC One Max on Sprint and Verizon starting at $92.49
- Walmart: HTC One Mini on AT&T for $0.01
- Walmart: HTC One starting at $99
- Wirefly: HTC One starting at $29.99
- Wirefly: HTC One Max starting at $99.99
- T-Mobile: HTC One for $49.99 up front ($23/month for the next 24 months)
Some great deals there on some great smartphones. Although I really wish that the One Mini and One Max were available on all the carriers, it’s still good to see them on sale pretty cheap. How many of you are going to pick one up this weekend?