Description: 100 Doors: Aliens is the next game in the addictive puzzle series of 100 Doors games. This time around, you're in a completely new environment, in outer space and instead of trying to reach one more room in the same building, you'll be finding yourself going from portal to portal in such of the answers to this seemingly never-ending puzzle that's been put before you. 100 Doors: Aliens is built around the same formula as previous games but, features new and improved graphics that look great on even the highest resolution smartphones. This time around, you'll be tasked with collecting pieces of Alien artifacts, combining pieces together to open the next door and more. You'll have to touch, shake and do all sorts of things with your device to get to that next room while playing 100 Doors: Aliens. You can take a look at the trailer below for more info:
How it Works: To start cracking the Alien puzzle, you'll need to download the game from the Play Store. After that, you're ready to go.
As with other 100 Doors games, you're tasked with moving from room-to-room, with puzzles starting off simple.
Often, you'll come into a room without any idea of how to deal with the puzzle right away. Instead, you're forced to think about things a little more.
Often, the solution is simply something you haven't tried yet, in this case, it was to shake the phone and then retrieve the key.
As things progress, you'll come across more and more difficult puzzles with the outcomes becoming increasingly surprising.
Opinion: Puzzle games are a lot of fun no matter what the platform but, they're very well suited to smartphones and tablets. Especially 100 Doors: Aliens, as it offers bite-sized gameplay that you start and stop at whenever you feel like it. Making it a great game to play on the commute to work a little or when you want to put your feet up on the couch after a day's work No matter what though, 100 Doors: Aliens is a lot of fun and anyone can approach the game, there are no clunky controls to learn and the gameplay is simple, yet still offers players a compelling challenge.
- Speed (4/5) - The game runs well and the pacing is a nice breath of fresh air from hectic games on Android today.
- Features (4/5) - Simple yet addictive gameplay makes it easy for anyone to pick up 100 Doors: Aliens and not put it back down for hours at a time.
- Theme (4/5) - The space setting is fun and is definitely a change from previous 100 Doors games, with some cool sound effects and animations to boot.
- Overall (4/5) - 100 Doors: Aliens is a solid offering, anyone can play the game and even the most seasoned gamers will find something challenging in the later levels.
- New levels are constantly added, making this a great game to keep on coming back to.
- 100 Doors: Aliens has a new setting for the series and will certainly give folks something different to admire.
- Things might start off simple but, it soon gets more and more difficult, forcing players to challenge themselves.
- You can quickly and easily stop playing, and pick up where you left off later. Making this a perfect game to play while on the go.
- Perhaps not a game for those used to faster-paced games.
- If you've played 100 Doors before, you might not find Aliens that much of a departure, although fans will still love it.
Conclusion: 100 Doors: Aliens is a great game for all to play and best of all, it's easy to play while on the go. Those that have played 100 Doors before might find Aliens a little too familiar but, overall it seems to bring enough new stuff to keep genuine fans of the series interested. After all, if the formula isn't broken, then why try to fix it? From a gameplay perspective, 100 Doors: Aliens is a game anyone can pick up and you might find yourself becoming addicted pretty quickly. One thing is true though, those that are more interested is fast-paced action games might not take to 100 Doors: Aliens but, there's a good chance that gamers will take to 100 Doors looking for some nostalgia, where puzzle games were interesting and difficult, just like 100 Doors: Aliens is.