Description: There's a good chance that you've heard of the law of attraction, the idea that the universe gives you what you want and thus, thinking positively will lead you to what you desire most in life. It's a powerful theory that, in the last 10 years, has really helped people turn their lives around. Thinking "happy thoughts" is one thing but, it's often very difficult to change your whole outlook on life. This is where this Android app comes in, offering people a chance to change how they think, without giving into their negative thoughts. Mindifi's app for Android essentially hypnotizes users into think positively. Read more to find out why you might find this useful in your life.
How it Works: First of all, you're going to have to download the app from the Play Store. From there, you've got to agree to a Hypnosis agreement.
From there, you have the chance to look at the tapes on offer to you through the app.
The Law of Attraction is free, and all 11 section can be bought for 60% off. You'll be given a quick description of which tape you choose before it starts playing:
When listening to the tape, the display will go dim and you're able to relax and tune in, it's best to do so with earphones as well. Once you've listened to the tape, you might find yourself thinking more positively and you might even if like to take a look at the other tapes on offer.
Opinion: Hypnosis might sound scary but, it's really nothing to be too worried about. Especially when this is essentially a tape wrapped up in an Android app, all this does is unlock the potential inside of you. Amplifying your urge to think positively and hopefully achieve all that you want in life. While this isn't going to be for everyone, Hypnosis has often been proven to be very effective, in all manner of things. Such as helping people to quit smoking and there's no reason this Android app can't help you change your outlook.
- Speed (4/5) - The app runs fine, and the tape is only half an hour so everyone should be able to find the time to relax and listen to it.
- Features (3/5) - The Law of Attraction is unfortunately, simply just a tape wrapped up in an Android app. However, the tape itself should prove very valuable to a lot of users.
- Theme (4/5) - With a calm and soothing look to the app, and crystal clear audio it's easy to put your feet up, relax and let the tape do its magic.
- Overall (4/5) - The Law of Attraction Hypnosis is a good app for those that might have read "The Secret" but find it hard to think positively and those that have experienced hypnosis before will know how effective it can be.
- Calm and soothing app makes it easy to relax.
- The half hour tape included is clear, concise and clearly put together by those that know how to hypnotize people safely, and responsibly.
- The app itself is easy to use and everyone will be able to get access to the tape.
- Hypnosis has been proven effective time and time again so, there's no reason it can't help here.
- This is basically a hypnosis tape inside of an Android app.
- Rest of the tapes aren't free, and could be considered a little expensive.
Conclusion: This Android app allows you to experience positive thinking for free and if you've read "The Secret" you're likely to have already been convinced that positive thinking is the key to happiness. The first tape is free, which is great but, the other tapes are a little expensive. However, if the Law of Attraction has helped you see things differently and better experience happiness, then the other tapes might be great for you, too. Overall, this is a well-polished Android app that gives quick access to a half hour hypnosis tape that could be the key to helping you see things more positively.