Light Flow Updated to version 3.12.6
Today, Light Flow was updated to support Android 4.4 KitKat. It actually brings in a ton of changes, which we are all going to love. Don't forget if you don't have Light Flow on your Nexus 5, what are you waiting for?
- Nexus 5 compatibility
- Android 4.4 compatibility
- Hangout / SMS integration
- Google voice contact specific notifications
- Hangout contact specific notifications (see website for limitations)
- Better layout on full HD phones
- Improved tablet layout
- New tasker/llama features
– Switch off all notifications task
– Switch on/off individual notification types
– Control up to 5 of your own notifications from these appsAdvertisement
Led brightness levels
Plus more including support for over 30 more apps
Google Maps Updated to version 7.4
This week, Google also updated Google Maps, which brings a few new gestures and icons. It's not a huge update and of course it's in a staged rollout as usual with Google's apps. They also capitalized a lot of the words in the services section of the app.
Google Keyboard Gets Updated
Its great having the stock Android keyboard in the Play Store. It simply means that we can get the KitKat keyboard without sideloading, or running a custom ROM or anything else. The keyboard was updated this week and is now the same keyboard that's on the Nexus 5.
Tumblr Gets Updated
This week, Tumblr also got a nice update. Making it easier to create and share photosets, see animated gifs in the dashboard, and able to rotate your device for landscape view. Although that's mostly for tablets. It's still useful on phones.
XFINITY TV Go Updated
Comcast also updated their XFINITY TV Go app this week. The update was mostly bug fixes, but also allow you to watch live TV now. Which is definitely awesome, especially when you're not at home, you can just pick up your Galaxy Note 10.1 and start watching the big game.