There is nothing left to tell you about the new LG G2 flagship smartphone that hasn't already been said; only that you can now pre-order this beautiful beast on Sprint for a November 8 delivery...in their own words, "Order online today, we'll charge your card for your phone and we'll do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, November 8." Sprint is a little behind the other carriers in offering the LG G2, even Verizon, if you can believe it...and it is nice to know that they will do their "best" to get it to you before the general public can walk-in and purchase the device in the stores.
At Sprint you can buy the LG G2 off-contract for $549, with a two-year contract for $199, and if your are adding a new Sprint line to your existing contract or simply coming over to Sprint, you can get the LG G2 for only $99 - with Sprint you always have to read the "fine print!" Just remember, it does say that Sprint will charge your card when you place your pre-order, not when they ship the device.
Because we do not want you to have to look elsewhere for the specifications, I will list them here for your reference:
- 5.2-inch 1920—1080 resolution IPS display
- 2.3GHz processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage (24GB usable on the 32GB version) - no microSD card slot
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2 with Optimus UI
- 4.7" x 2.6" x .37", 5.4 ounces
LG has packed many features into the G2, but a few highlights are:
- Q Slide - is LG's take on Samsung's Multi-Window feature where you can have a few apps running at the same time and switch in between them.
- Quick Memo - By pressing a button, you can take screenshots, notes, and write on them.
- Slide Aside - This is LG's multitasking option...it can handle three apps at a time, and you can use three fingers to swipe to choose between the opened apps.
- Notebook - This is the area where your Quick Memos end up and are stored for you to view later.
- Quick Remote - This is your built-in IR blaster to control your TV, Cable Boxes, Sound Systems, DVD Players, etc.
- KnockOn - Since LG placed the power button on the back, they offer this option of two taps twice on the front of the display to "wake it up."
Let us know in the comments or on Google+ if you will be sporting an LG G2 on Sprint - Click HERE to go to Sprint.