Description: Hill Bill puts you in the shoes of a tried and true American Hillbilly that dreams of becoming a stunt superstar. To do that however, he needs to work his way up from jumping ramps in his backyard to performing difficult tricks all around the world. Unlike other games that involve a motorbike, Hill Bill requires you to perform the actions on-screen before our hero can successfully pull off a tricks. The more tricks you perform the higher star rating you’ll receive at the end of each level and the more levels you go through, you’ll be able to go on tour pulling off more incredible tricks as you progress through the levels.
How it Works: First of all, you’ll need to head on over to the Play Store to download the game. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be greeted to the intro of the game of Bill thinking up a new way to practice his show jumps.
When you first start playing, you’ll be told what the controls are, which makes things nice and clear.
Pulling tricks is the main attraction of the game and you’ll be told how to pull these tricks off as you go through the game.
From the boring backyards of Bill’s hometown:
To stadium shows, you’ll be performing tricks all over the world:
Including some pretty cool destinations!
Opinion: This is one of those games that doesn’t feel like anything else out there, it’s a whole lot of fun to play, no matter if it’s a tablet or smartphone and you’ll soon become addicted to Hill Bill. Many games like this, that rely on almost bite-sized gameplay, become repetitive over time. However, here B27 have done a great job at keeping things fresh as you progress through the levels and turn Bill into a fully-fledged professional stuntman. This is a great game to play on the go or while settled on the couch. All-in-all, I had a lot of fun playing Hill Bill and it’s easily recommend to others.
- Speed (4/5) – On a number of devices, Hill Bill ran very well and didn’t slow down at all.
- Features (4/5) – Hill Bill is a lot of fun but, it’s also a fresh take on these sort of games and easily stands out from the crowd.
- Theme (5/5) – It might not be full of 3D graphics but, with stunning cartoon charm and realistic physics, Hill Bill is definitely a looker.
- Overall (4/5) – B27 have created a fantastic and unique gameplay experience that’s easy to pickup and play and get stuck into.
- Unique gameplay will have you coming back for more time and time again.
- Hill Bill requires some dexterity to perform tricks, as oppose to filling a meter and hitting a button.
- Cartoon charm helps to paint a fun and engaging picture.
- Fast progression through levels gives sense of meaning going from level to level and keeps things fresh.
Conclusion: While playing Hill Bill, I couldn’t help but think this is a game that I truly haven’t played before. Sure, there’s only so much that you can do with a motorcycle going over a ramp but, the trick system makes this different in a number of ways. For one thing, this isn’t a boring game filled with virtual buttons you press to get your character to do things onscreen. Instead, Hill Bill creates an atmosphere of having to do things for yourself. This sounds a little tiresome but, in fact it’s far more satisfying than a whole lot of other games on Android. It’s hard to describe so, you’re better off simply playing the game for yourself and to slowly become addicted.