Description: Like MMORPGs but don’t like all of the overly serious attitude of their worlds, of other players? The developer behind Angry Heroes knows how you feel and so, they’ve created an MMORPG that ticks all of the right boxes but, also manages to poke fun at the genre with a big stick. The big stick we’re referring to is all of the items, the fighting, the customization and so on that’s included within Angry Heroes. However, what you won’t find in Angry Heroes is overly serious NPCs or whiny online players. No sir, this is an MMORPG that’s laughable, fun and very much tongue-in-cheek. Even gamers that have been playing WoW for years will appreciate this fresh approach and anyone that enjoys satire will absolutely love Angry Heroes. Take a look at the video below for more info:
How it Works: Those looking to embark on a quest in the ridiculous should go ahead and download the game from the Play Store. After that, you can choose your race, and create your character.
You can then start exploring the land and visiting taverns, you know, the sort of thing heroes do.
Of course, let’s not forget about all of the fighting you can get into as well.
Those looking to collect a ton of items will feel right at home, too.
And what MMORPG would be complete without quests?
Opinion: As a gamer, I’ve come across my fair share of MMORPGs and some of them I’ve liked. I quite like playing Guild Wars 2 on the PC – you can play Angry Heroes on PC, too – but, for the most part I’m not really in to that whole over-the-top MMORGP trope we’ve gotten used to over the past few years. It’s just too much for someone like me. I like a great story as much as the next gamer but, I want to have fun when I play games, not feel like what I’m doing is a chore. Which a lot of MMORPGs these days force you to do – to do chores! However, with Angry Heroes you’ll find yourself having a lot of fun, whether it’s laughing at the game’s funny visuals or just finding the general ridiculousness of it all too hilarious. It’s got all the right gameplay boxes ticked, too. This is not a game to make fun of MMORPGs, it’s a game that is one, that offers players a sort of sanctuary. A safe place away from all the covert raiding ops and all the overly serious auction houses you’ll find elsewhere.
- Speed (4/5) – The game runs well and there’s no real slowdowns when playing the game. Whether or not you’re using a smartphone or a tablet.
- Features (5/5) – MMORPG players will recognize all of the same features and aspects of their favorite games, with a brilliant and fun twist on the whole genre, bringing smiles to all.
- Theme (4/5) – The graphics and animations on offer are good and will certainly make you laugh. The vampires and zombies in the Halloween Edition are also perfect if you’re looking for something spooky to play this time of year.
- Overall (4.5/5) – It might not be for everyone but, those that like the idea of MMORPGs but find it all too serious, will love this and this is a great time of year to download the Halloween Edition.
- It’s difficult not to laugh while playing this game, it doesn’t take itself too seriously, like other MMORPGs.
- You can explore, visit taverns, hoard items, customize your character, battle evil, battle other players and do everything else you expect to do in any other game like this.
- The artwork and animation are all very good, leaving players to laugh and have fun while playing.
- Those looking for a spooky but fun game this Halloween will love this, and probably play it for months after Hallow’s Eve has come and gone.
- Players looking for a serious MMORPG should look elsewhere.
- Minigames could be better developed.
Conclusion: For those looking for a fun game to get into this Halloween, Angry Heroes is a great MMORPG to pick up and play. It doesn’t take itself too seriously but, at the same time, gives players all the experiences that they’d be used to if they’ve played similar titles. In the long run, you get out what you put in with Angry Heroes. If you’re looking to have a little fun and have some battles, Angry Heroes will work for you. But, if you’re also looking to grind your way through it and collect everything, create the greatest hero possible, you can still do that, too. Overall, this is finally an MMORPG that has something for everyone.