Description: Reactor Live Wallpaper is a 3D Live Wallpaper for Android smartphones and tablets. As you’d probably guess from the name of the app, this Live Wallpaper is one for science and tech lovers. Powered by the Unity engine, the wallpaper aims to deliver a quality 3D experience to your Android device, without negatively affecting your device’s performance. The wallpaper also relies on the rotation sensor in your device to give you a different viewpoint of the scene, which is great for the Space theme included. With multiple settings to play with, Reactor Live Wallpaper is designed to deliver a quality experience on your Android device. Take a look at the video below to see it in action.
How it Works: First off, you need to download the app from the Play Store, you can try a free trial if you like, available on the Play Store. After that, you have to choose Reactor from the Live Wallpaper menu as normal.
You’ll be able to get a preview of the Wallpaper before you set it.
Before you set the wallpaper, you can change many of the settings.
One of the main settings to change is of course the theme:
My personal favorite is the Space theme.
Reactor is one of those Live Wallpapers that is best played with. With a whole bunch of settings and tweaks, it’s up to you to find what you like best. So go ahead and have some fun with it.
Opinion: It’s clear that Reactor Live Wallpaper is designed for the more technical people in life and it should definitely impress a great many of them. With great 3D graphics and precise readings from your device’s rotation sensor, this is one of the more sophisticated Live Wallpapers out there. It’s certainly not for everyone but, for those impressed with 3D graphics and a little more scientifically-minded, Reactor is one of the best choices out there. It should be noted however, that if you’re using a case with a magnet in it, the rotation effect will not work as intended due to interference. For those that don’t want to use the rotation effect for any reason, there are other camera control settings to choose from. Aside from that, this is a fast and good-looking Live Wallpaper with lots of settings to change.
- Speed (4/5) – Live Wallpapers are always going to have a hit on performance but, here things are kept to a minimum.
- Features (4/5) – With great 3D graphics and fluid animation, with a whole lot of settings this has a lot of the boxes ticked.
- Theme (4/5) – Thanks to the Unity engine and great textures, the Reactor Live Wallpaper is a great way to show off your device.
- Overall (4/5) – While it’s not for everyone, Reactor Live Wallpaper is a solid all-rounder with some great 3D animations.
- Using the Unity engine, this had fluid 3D animations that look great.
- With lots of settings and themes, you can easily find something to suit your homescreen.
- Doesn’t swallow up too much performance on your device.
- Looks great on tablets, not just smartphones.
- Older devices might struggle to keep up.
- More themes are always nice in Live Wallpapers like this.
Conclusion: Not everyone uses Live Wallpapers and if they do, it’s very rarely on a regular basis. Reactor might change that for some of you though, as it features some brilliant 3D graphics as well as fluid animations. It’s not going to appeal to everyone but, it’s certainly worth checking out. Thanks to the multitude of settings that Reactor offers, you can tweak things to your heart’s content and there are a number of themes included as well. As it stands, this is a sophisticated Live Wallpaper that you should definitely give a try.