Description: LabiSync is an Android app for both smartphones and tablets that makes syncing your data across multiple devices easy as pie. It’ll sync everything you can think of from call logs, contacts, SMS and MMS messages, photos and more, LabiSync syncs it all. It does all this with a friendly and easy-to-use interface and the ability to use 256-bit SSL encryption. Giving you peace of mind when it comes to the multitude of personal data we store on our devices. Thanks to 4-years experience in the field, LabiSync can offer a seamless and advanced method of syncing data across devices and an easy way to access your information online.
How it Works: To get started with LabiSync, you’ll have to download the app from the Play Store. Once you’ve done that, you’ll have to sign-up for an account, that comes with a free 7-day trial.
Once you’ve signed-up for an account, the app will ask you what data it is you want to sync. Which is quick and easy to choose from.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll see the main menu, with links to various content on your device.
In the settings you can take a look at a number of things which you might want to change.
There’s the option to put a passcode on the app as well:
Of course, the main attraction of using LabiSync is the ability to access this information the information on the web. All you have to do is head on over to labisync.com. Once you’re signed in, you can do things such as take a look at your messages.
The app lists all the messages currently on your phone, that have been synced to LabiSync. Not only can you see your messages but, you can also send messages as well.
You can take a look at other content synced to the web by clicking the appropriate tab at the top of the page. Business users will appreciate the tools in the advanced menu, for exporting information.
Overall, there’s a lot on offer from LabiSync, it’s just a shame that Premium plans are so expensive. However, there are many more plans including a free option.
There are Free, Standard and Premium plans available, with varying levels of sync available for each of them. There’s a free 7-day trial and if you invite friends, there is a 90-day bonus in it for both you.
Opinion: You’re probably thinking why do I need such an app when Dropbox handles my photos, Google handles my contact and there are a whole host of apps ont he Play Store to sync messages. Well, the great thing about LabiSync is that it brings all of those things into one app. That doesn’t take much to set-up and that is quick to sync, too. From my standpoint, it seems that LabiSync is an app more suited to business users, or those that would like a central place to access content such as Contacts and Messages. The app and the accompanying website is designed in such a way that anyone can use it but, dig a little deeper and business users will find a lot of value in the advanced tools. Especially when moving from device to device in short periods of time.
- Speed (4/5) – It’s nothing blindingly quick but, the sync time and the app itself are both very speedy.
- Features (5/5) – LabiSync isn’t cheap but, for business users and those looking for an easy way to back info up, LabiSync is super-easy and quick to use.
- Theme (4/5) – LabiSync on Android is designed with a standard Android theme and its own color scheme, it’s both familiar and understated. Online, the theme and UI act much the same, which is a nice touch.
- Overall (4/5) – This is a great way to gather backups of messages, contacts and photos quickly and easily. However, it seems only business users will take full advantage of its features as it quite expensive.
- Inviting and easy-to-use interface means everyone can easily use the app within minutes of setting things up.
- Sync speed is both fast and efficient, with very little waiting time needed to access your info online or on another device.
- Set-up is incredibly easy, even for those not too tech-savvy.
- Advanced features on the web are perfect for business users.
- Free trial could be a little longer, 7-days is not long.
- Options for smaller amount of licenses at a lower cost would encourage more buyers.
Conclusion: LabiSync might seem like something that’s a little redundant but, it’s really not. After all, very few apps offer this sort of sync service in such a sleek and seamless package. While other apps might load on other features, LabiSync keeps things simple, which widens the capture group of users that will learn to love this app. being able to easily sync your messages and call logs is something a lot of business users might really like, especially when you consider that you can open up your laptop and simply sign in from there. With the ability to secure this data using 256-bit SSL encryption and a passcode on your Android devices, this is one of the best ways to secure and sync info across devices and online. It’s just a real shame that there doesn’t seem to be options for smaller amount of licenses for smaller companies or even personal use. All-in-all though, LabiSync is a solid offering for those looking to keep their info backed up and secure.