Samsung has just announced the Galaxy Note 3, and I'm sure everyone's waiting on the specs right? Well here are the full specs of the brand new phablet from Samsung.
- 5.7-inch display, Full HD Super AMOLED (1920x1080)
- Processor: Snapdragon 800 quad-core clocked at 2.3GHz, or Exynos 5 Octa octa-core processor clocked at 1.9GHz
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB or 64GB of internal storage (buh bye 16GB variants!)
- 3200mAh battery
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE), IR LED, MHL 2.0,
- Dimensions: 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm
- Video: Codec: H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, VC-1, WMV7, WMV8, Sorenson Spark, MP43, VP8, HEVC
Recording & Playback: Full HD (1080p), UHD (may differ by market)
- Audio: Codec: MP3, AAC/AACï¼‹/eAACï¼‹, WMA, AMR-NB/WB, Vorbis, FLAC(), WAV()
() Ultra High Quality Audio (~192KHz, 24 bit) support
- 13MP camera on the back, 2MP camera on the front
- Camera features: Dual Camera: Dual Shot / Dual Recording/ Dual Video Call
Recording: UHD 30fps, Smooth motion (FHD 60fps), Slow motion (HD 120fps)
Camera Mode: Drama Shot, Sound & Shot, Animated Photo, Eraser, Best Photo, Best Face, Beauty Face, HDR (High Dynamic Range), Panorama, Sports, Golf, Surround shot, Live effect
- Sensors: Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope, RGB
Proximity, Barometer, Temperature & Humidity, Hall Sensor
- Features: GRoup Play, Story Album, S Translator, Samsung Smart Scroll, Smart Pause, Air Gesture, Air View, Samsung Apps, Samsung Hub, ChatON, WatchON, S Voice, S Health, Samsung Adapt Display, Samsung Adapt Sound, Samsung Link, Screen Mirroring, Samsung Knox and more.
- Android 4.3 - Jelly Bean
Yes, you read that right. The Galaxy Note 3 has 3GB of RAM! So this device should never lag, especially with a quad-core 2.3GHz processor or an octa-core 1.9GHz processor. It's also sporting the latest version of Android, version 4.3. Which Sundar and company just announced a little over a month ago. Making the Galaxy Note 3 the first device to launch with Android 4.3. This comes after Samsung was the first to ship a device with Android 4.2 with the Galaxy S4.
Pretty beefly specs for the Galaxy Note 3. How many of you are going to pick one up?