The LG G2 has been one of the most anticipated devices this year, possibly even the foundation for the new Nexus 5 smartphone. If you are as curious as most people, maybe you would like to give it a test drive before you spend your hard earned cash – well now you can, thanks to the LG G2 Emulator in the Play Store…and it is FREE! It is a way not only to try out some of the LG G2's features, but also allows you to sign up for a "lucky draw event."
Use the link above to pick up your LG G2 Emulator App, download for FREE, and give it a test drive. The G2 is certainly a phone to be reckoned with. The specifications are certainly a flagship device and as our team works on its LG G2 review we are liking very much what we see:
- 5.2-inch 1920 x 1080 IPS+ Display
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB or 32GB Internal Storage
- 13MP Camera
- 2.1MP FFC
- 3000mAh Battery
- Android 4.2.2 with Optimus UI
- Pricing at $99 – $199 on Contract
After you download the G2 Emulator and run it, here is what you see:
And from there, you can start your guided tour and experiences some of the unique features of the LG G2, along with few promotional items included:
- KnockON, Slide Aside, Guest Mode, QuickMemo, Capture plus, and Clip Tray.
- User tip videos
- You can watch tutorial clips for LG G2 features
- KnockON, Slide Aside, Guest Mode, QuickMemo, and Capture plus, OIS Camera,
- Voice Mate, QuickRemote, Rear Key, Audio Zoom, Answer me.
- Promotional videos
- We provide various promotional video clips of LG G2
- LG G2 EVENT
KnockOn is a great feature that we really enjoy – simply tap twice on the dark screen and it wakes up the phone, a nice feature since the main buttons are on the back of this device, making it easy to use when it's sitting beside you and you do not feel like lift it up to activate the screen. Slide Aside, which is LG's execution of multi-tasking, where you use a three-fingered swipe to slide the app out of sight, but still retains it in memory, at which time you can open another application, however, there is a three-app limitation at this point.
Give the G2 Emulator a test-drive and let us know what you think about the new G2. Below is a gallery of screenshots from the Play Store: