Making its Android debut as part of The Humble Mobile Bundle 2, Star Command lets you command your very own spaceship much like that of the hit Steam game FTL: Faster Than Light. This beautifully crafted spaceship sim game will let you command your own spaceship and determine the fate of your crew. Engage in epic battles with enemy ships and keep your crew alive by making all the right moves.
Start by building tactical, science and engineering facilities on the ship and hiring a crew to man the facilities and keep them running. All things seem to be running smoothly on the deck of [insert witty/badass/or otherwise clever ship name here]. Wait! What's that over there? Martians. Duh... Command your crew and take out the evil martians as they try and take out your ship and assume control. No one attempts to take over your ship and lives to tell about it. For mankind, and for the safety of your men and women, you must prevail.
On this intergalactic adventure of epic proportions, you'll build, you'll explore, and you'll BLOW SHIT THE FUCK UP! Alongside the main story and gameplay content there are also plenty of mini games and some of the most colorful pixelated graphics around to really help immerse you into the wonderful world of space. Become the strongest ship in the universe. Theres a multitude of ship upgrades, a vast pool of hireable men and women for your crew and tons of weaponry to help you rule the stars. Just like all Humble Bundle games(or most anyway) Star Command comes with its own soundtrack so you'll have some sweet tunes to listen to while you explore the universe.
Star Command does its part to help bring Retro back in a BIG way. Although, like it really ever left. You can get your hands on Star Command now from the following link at the official Humble Bundle Website, where you can also grab 5 other really awesome games for a small price.
Android Retro Game Of The Week: Star Command
You May Like These
More Like This:
About the Author
Lover of food, craft beer, movies, travel, and all things tech. Video games have always been a passion of his due to their ability to tell incredible stories, and home automation tech is the next big interest, in large part because of the Philips Hue integration with Razer Chroma. Current Device: Google Pixel.
- Beat Cop Frames You & Throws You Into A Murderous Turf War
- Google Hangouts Death Will Be Slow, Starting October 2019
- Forget Subscriber Numbers, Netflix Scores First 'Best Picture' Oscar Nomination
- Microsoft Edge App To Battle Fake News With "NewsGuard"
- MirrorTrip Brings One-Way Car Rental To A Whole New Level
- Google Navimal Hints At Launch Of Maps For Boats
- Amazon Prime Video Pricing Explained: Should You Go All-In Or Standalone?
- ActionDash App Aims To Help You "Manage Your Digital Life"
- Challenging Co-Op, Single-Player, PvP Await In Space Justice
- Facebook Will Soon Pay For Its Privacy Sins; As FTC Prepares "Record-Setting" Fine
- SwiftKey Keyboard Becomes Faster Than Ever, Lag Reduced By 50%
- Spotify's New 'Car View' Mode Makes Things Easier For Drivers
- Google App Will Support Account Detection With Third-Party Services
- UNO! Game Lands On Android, Get Ready For Triumph & Frustration
- Netflix Confirms Q4 2018 Results, Says HBO & Hulu Are Not Competition
Final Winners List: The Great Android Holiday Giveaway 2018 - 2019: Over 70 Prizes To Be Won
Updated Winner Announced: Win A Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With AndroidHeadlines – USA Giveaway
January 23, 2019, 5:29am
January 23, 2019, 5:17am
January 23, 2019, 4:58am
January 22, 2019, 1:28pm
We Are Hiring Apply Now