In today’s app of the day, we’re taking a look at a brand new app which just hit the Play Store yesterday. And is already in the 1,000-5,000 download range. So not bad for it’s first 24 hours. Warmly is an alarm clock which touts “a simple, friendly way to start your day.” It allows you to wake up gently with the calm sounds of weather and something you enjoy. With examples like cooking breakfast, brewing coffee, or catching a plane. You can easily just set the time you want to get up and Warmly will plan ahead to make stepping out of your bed in the morning that much more enjoyable.
Just a few minutes before your alarm goes off, Warmly will grab the weather for your current location and begin quietly playing ambient sounds. Warmly starts out silent and gradually turns up the volume so you’ll wake up naturally to the sounds of the day and the activity you selected.
Some of the other features of warmly include:
- 9 different activity sound tracks to start your day: making breakfast, having coffee, cartoon news, working out, zen meditation, a cat, a dog, flying at the airport, and taking a train or subway
- Press and hold on an activity to preview the track
- Integrated local weather when your alarm begins to fade in
- Slow wake-up gradually turns up the volume of weather and activity audio over time
- Simple user interface makes setting the time and selecting activities fast and intuitive.
- And much more
Warmly is available on the Play Store for about $1.99. It also weighs in at about 11MB in size. It’s also compatible with both phones and tablets. You can grab it from the Play Store by hitting the button down below.