One of the best things about Android is the customization. It's just something you can't get on iOS or even Blackberry. Android allows you to install third-party launchers like Nova, Apex, and Go Launchers all without rooting your device. We've already shown you how to install a launcher, so we're going to show you how to apply an icon pack on that launcher. For this example, I'll be using Stark icon pack which is in the Play Store.
- Go into Nova Settings
- Tap on 'Look and Feel'
- Next tap on 'Icon Theme'
- Select the icon theme you wish to choose (in this example we will choose Stark)
- That's it.
- Go into Apex Settings
- Select 'Theme Settings'
- Tap on your icon pack
- Finally tap on 'Apply'
- You're done
Go Launcher EX
- Go into 'GO Themes'
- Tap on the Settings button
- Swipe over to 'Icons'
- Under the 'Icon Style' section, tap on Theme icon and select your icon pack
- Next tap on the Dock icon and select your icon pack
- Then tap on the Folder icon and select your icon pack
- Finally tap on the Menu icon and select your icon pack
- That's it
That's just how easy it is to apply an icon pack to a launcher on your device. There are many different launchers you can use, and even more different icon packs available in the Play Store, both free and paid packs.