As Samsung continues their goal of releasing a device in every price range and every size, the Galaxy Tab 3 will begin launching in Europe this week and continue through the end of June. At least that's what Sam Mobile wants us to believe. These are all mid-range tablets, so there's no high-resolution display, outstanding camera, or an octa-core processor. These were all announced last week, and many people are anxiously awaiting to buy one. They really aren't anything special, but if you're looking to pick one up, you won't have to wait much longer. Here's the time-table from Sam Mobile:
- SM-T2100ZWA*** - White - Week 19 (May 6-12)- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) 8GB Wi-Fi
- SM-T2110ZWA*** - White - Week 24 (June 10-16) - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) 8GB 3G
- SM-T3100ZWA*** - White - Week 23 (June 3-9)- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) 16GB Wi-Fi
- SM-T3110ZWA*** - White - Week 25 (June 17-23)- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) 16GB 3G
- GT-P5210ZWA*** - White - Week 23 (June 3-9)- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) 16GB Wi-Fi
- GT-P5200ZWA*** - White - Week 26 (June 24-30)- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) 16GB 3G
So we're looking at just the white models being available at launch, unfortunately. And if you want the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 3, you're going to be waiting until June for your device. As far as the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 goes, I really hope Touchwiz doesn't take up as much space on there as it does on the Galaxy S4, or you'll have no space for apps. Which it's hard to install apps on a microSD card out-of-the-box right now.
How many of you are looking to pick up one of Samsung's new Galaxy Tabs? Or are you going to pick up the Galaxy Note 8.0 or waiting on the refreshed Galaxy Note 10.1? Let us know in the comments down below.
There's still no word on US availability
Source: Sam Mobile
Via: Android Authority