We're looking at a mobile speaker from Bem Wireless today. We actually have two of them and will be giving both of these away so stay tuned. The Bem Wireless speaker uses both Bluetooth to connect wirelessly to your devices, you can also plug in a pair of headphones or your device to the speaker if you wish. The speaker is a 2.5-inch cube, it's slightly bigger than a tennis ball and outputs some great sound. The entire top and about a quarter-inch down the sides are holes for the speaker. on the front you've got your volume and play/pause buttons. On the back there's the USB and Battery indicator lights, along with your Aux in and out and your Mini USB port to charge the speaker. Finally on the bottom, you've got your power button.
Here I have both the green and black speakers from Bem. They feel really nice and look even better. I'd have to say that if HTC made a Bluetooth speaker for the HTC One, this would probably be the one. Battery life on this speaker last me usually 7-8 hours, but that depends on the volume and audio type that your using with the speakers. It has up to 25 feet in wireless range.
- Small compact size making it ultra portable
- Great quality audio
- Easy to use
- Not as loud as the Jawbone Speakers
- Not as durable as the Braven speaker
This is a great speaker. There's no doubt about that. Sure it's not as durable as the Braven wireless speaker I reviewed before, but it's also a lot cheaper. Currently it's $70 (at the time of writing this). It's a nice addition to your desk, or even beside your bed. Now should you buy it? Probably. If you're looking for a nice Bluetooth speaker that won't cost you an arm and a leg, then I'd recommend picking this one up.
We are giving away both of these speakers. So we'll have two lucky winners this time around. There is also only one rule, you must live in the US, that's it! So how can you enter?
- Enter your name and email or login with Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow us on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway (1 entry + 5 entries for every person that clicks your personalized link to the giveaway)
- Become a fan of Android Headline son Facebook (1 entry)
- Like the Giveaway (1 entry)
- Visit us on Google+, might as well circle us while you're there right? (1 entry)
- +1 the Giveaway (1 entry)
- Pin the Giveaway on Pinterest (1 entry + 5 entries for every person that clicks your link/pin)
- Leave a comment below (1 entry)
The giveaway starts now, and will end on Friday at 11pm EDT. Once the giveaway ends, I'll run the Punchtab and pick two random winners. You'll be emailed for your contact information, and you have 24 hours to reply or you forfeit your prize.
Good luck to everyone!