One of the features we use on Android to brag about how great Android is to our friends is Google Now. Which is a pretty big feature as well as a cool one. Google Now was introduced back at Google I/O 2012 with Android 4.1 - Jelly Bean, and is available on every phone running Android 4.1 or higher. Now there are two parts to Google Now. There's the screen that shows you cards, like the one below, then there's the search where you can type in your search or say what you want to search for. In that screen there are plenty of commands you can use to show off how great Android really is.
Here are 66 different commands you can use:
1.Remind me to walk the dog in 2 hours
2.Call the Drake Hotel in Toronto
3. Send a Text to (insert name) "are you busy?"
4. Listen to "insert artist name"Should pull from collection
5. Turn off WiFi
6. Turn on Silent Mode
7.Is it going to rain tomorrow?
8. Pizza Places in ::insert city::
9. Take me to (location) by foot
10. Where's that museum with Egyptian stuff in San Jose?
11. Where is Wooster Mass?
12. Where is Wooster College?
13. When is the next (insert team) game?
14. Did the (insert team) win their last game?
15. What time is it in Paris?
16. When is sun rise in Tokyo?
17. What time zone is Amsterdam in?
18. When was Canada day?
19. When is Mother's day in 2015?
20. What is 1 US dollar in Euro?
21. What's 12 in hexadecimal?
22. 15.5% of 70.20
23. What's 50 miles in kilometers?
24. What's once in a blue moon?
25. What's the answer to life, the universe and everything?
26. US Airways 400
28. G O O G (spell it out)
29. Facebook Stock
30. What's the cast of the Big Bang Theory?
31. Who produced Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
32. Who founded Napster?
33. Where did Natalie Portman go to college?
34. What's the definition of dynamic programming?
35. How much is Angelina Jolie worth?
36. Who wrote The Grand Design?
37. What is Area Code 212?
38. What are some movies Bill Murray played in?
39. Fish species in Lake Tahoe
40. How long is the George Washington Bridge?
41. How long is the movie Ted?
42. How old is Mark Zuckerburg?
43. What is the height requirement for Space Mountain?
44. Pictures of the Eiffel Tower at sunset
45. Show me pictures of Android eating Apple
46. Do a barrel roll
47. Where's the tallest building in the world?
48. Where is The Starry Night?
49. How did Elvis Presley die?
50. How much is a bakers dozen?
51. What is the loneliest number?
52. What's the temperature of the Sun?
53. How old is the Earth?
54. What's the theme on Splash Mountain?
55. What's the slogan at Apple?
56. How tall is Taylor Swift?
57. When was the Statue of Liberty built?
58. When was the first episode of The Simpsons?
59. What are the dimensions of the Mona Lisa?
60. Who are the mascots of the San Francisco Giants?
61. Who is Donald Trump married to?
62. What's the rating for The Amazing Spider-Man
63. What's the capacity of Wembley Stadium?
64. What's the acceptance rate at UCLA?
65. Note to self, buy some apples so I can make a really nice pie.
66. Where is the Pier Cafe in San Diego? >Click See Inside > Menu > Compass mode
What other commands do you use with Google Now? Feel free to post them in the comments down below, we'd be interested to see what else you find.