Want a 64GB HTC One? You'll Have To Go To AT&T
It appears that over the weekend, AT&T has been able to secure an "exclusive" on the 64GB version of the HTC One. So if you're planning on grabbing one from Sprint or T-Mobile you'll be stuck with the 32GB version. Read More
Living With: The Galaxy Note II
This week we started a few new features that you'll be seeing regularly on the site. One of those is "Living With" where we give our personal opinions on a device, which we can't do in a review. This week our Editor from the UK, Tom, gave us his thoughts on the Galaxy Note II. Read More
RIP Carly the T-Mobile Girl, We Will Miss You!
This story caused quite a stir this week with this headline. No, Carly has not passed away, she is still with us. But she is no longer the T-Mobile girl (sad face). Hopefully we'll see here again soon. Read More
Walkthrough of the Galaxy S4; Exynos 5 Octa Benchmarks Included
This week, our friends at Sam Mobile got their hands on the Exynos 5 Octa variant of the Galaxy S4. They threw out a on of screenshots. Which you can see on the site. Including benchmarks for the Exynos 5 Octa verison. Read More
Comparison: How Does T-Mobile's New Plans Stack Up Against the Competition
This week, T-Mobile officially launched their new plans. And while they may not seem as great for individual lines, they are amazing for family lines. So we compared both individual and family plans to the other major carriers. Read More
Sony's Xperia Tablet Z Makes It's Way Through the FCC
Well this should mean it's coming to the US soon. Sony's newest flagship tablet, the Xperia Tablet Z, just took a visit to the FCC. Chances are it'll be either unlocked HSPA+ or Wi-Fi only. Read More
Other Major Stories from this week
- Could Android Tethering Be Banned Thanks to an Infringed Nokia Patent?
- Report: Motorola's Rumored X Phone is on Track for Debut at Google I/O in May
- HTC One Update Coming in April to Improve Camera Quality; Includes Before & After Examples
- Happiness Evangelist and Chrome OS Leaker Taken on by Google
- Here's 66 Google Now Commands That You May or May Not Know about
- Second-Generation Galaxy Camera in the Works; Heading to IFA in September
- Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint Seem to be Unaffected by T-Mobile's Verbal Attacks
- Bloomberg "Confirms" Galaxy S4 Mini; Coming Soon After Galaxy S4
- HTC One Gets Torn Down by iFixit; What did they find?
- Samsung Confirms Exynos 5 Octa Coming with LTE