So you just got your brand new Android phone or tablet, now how about installing some new apps? But how do you do that? That’s what we are here for. In this latest guide, we are going to walk you through installing new apps from the Google Play Store. We also have a video below that will help you out in case you get lost in the instructions.
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Search for the app you are looking for
3. Once you find it, tap on it.
4. Next, tap on “Install”
5. Check out the permissions the app is going to want and need to use, then tap “Accept & Download”
6. Now just sit back and wait for the app to download.