Every week we try our bests to bring you latest and most interesting Android news and we come together to talk about the week's happenings and to discuss just what's been happening over the past 7 days. This week there's been a lot more information surrounding the upcoming X Phone from Motorola that I'm sure has a lot of you out there very excited. Not only were there some more details leaked about the device but, a suspicious job-listing on LinkedIn seemed to confirm that the project did at least exist. More news has surfaced around HTC's upcoming M7 and that it could well feature what HTC look set to call "ultrapixels", it's an interesting concept and certainly one that could re-affirm HTC's position at the top of smartphone imaging.
This time around the gang of our fearless leader Chris Yackulic, Doug Scudder, myself, and Justin Diaz. We had a lot of fun and while the week was a little on the slow side for Android news we still found plenty to talk about. When it comes to the X Phone Alex had some more details to bring us and I ran through the new HP Chromebook which is available from HP for $330. HTC look set to repeat their problems from 2011 and we have a lot to say about their future. Take a look at the show notes below to see the topics we ran through:
- More Details About Motorola X-Phone: RAZR MAXX-Like Battery, Sony Exmor RS Camera and Tough Kevlar Body
- Did Motorola Just Confirm the X Phone with their Job Listing on LinkedIn?
- HP Enters Chromebook Game; Pavilion Chromebook Now Available for $329
- HTC M7 to Feature an "Ultrapixel" Camera, Whatever That Is
- Next Generation HTC Droid DNA On Its Way As The DLXPLUS? Could It Be the HTC M7 for Verizon?
- Nokia Chief Executive, Stephen Elop, Denounces Android Tablet Possibility
- HTC Looking to China As They Warn of Up To 17% Drop Revenue for Q1 2013
If you didn't manage to catch the show first time round, then check out the video below! We hope you enjoy the show as much as we did!